General Music Thread

rickyp said:
i hate it how people say james blunt sounds like a girl, its obvious they dont understand music or singing for that matter
Have to agree. He doesn't sound like a girl, he likes to hit some high notes but I don't see what that has to do with sounding like a girl. Also have to say he sounds crap. Once you've heard one song it seems you've heard them all with him, but I suppose he might be good (I struggle to listen for more than 10 seconds before running away with my hands over my ears)

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil. They might've not written as many great songs as the greatest bands like The Beatles, Queen or The Who, but this one in my mind has to be the best ever.

Cowburn199 said:
No offense but James Blunt cannot sing. During "Beutiful" or whatever it's called the pitch keeps increasing and decreasing.

Cat being strangeled anyone? :p
Well i like cats,so i don't strangle them.I'd be shocked if you ever did such a thing :mad: ;)

just seen Jinx - Akhean Udeek Diyan [Culture Schock - Asian Flavas], Funky'n'Good.

ritwik said:
anywhere here into heavy metal, rock or grunge ?
I am. I'm into the likes of Black Sabbath Led Zeppilin Smashing pumpkins. Then i'm into bands like mudhoney and Nirvana

What do you guys think of James Blunt? I don't think he's that bad. I like some of his songs.

Users who are viewing this thread