General Music Thread

Cowburn199 said:
Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, KoRn (old), Tool, Metallica, The Beatles, Lost Prophets, Butterfly Effect, Oasis, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead and a few others.

Edited to apply to me! :p
I haven't actually listened to music much for a while, but this is the main stuff I liked, as I used to hear it alot when my brother was into it.

They're half-decent...;)
Oh yeah, and I forgot Gun 'N' Roses, the Mars Volta and At-The-Drive-In, and maybe a few others, too..
I used to hear that music soooo much when my elder brother was really interested in the whole band scene (he's gone off it a bit lately as he's left school and stuff), that I began liking them :)

The Kooks "Inside In Inside Out". Superb album.

darick said:
My staple bands are AC/DC, INXS, Guns N Roses, Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Green Day and other rock bands
Ritwik said:
Great to see a kindred spirit.

My favourites are Guns 'n Roses, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and the Eagles. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are also very good!
:crying
Finally, I have found someone who is into my kinda music! Except RHCP....they don't do anything for me.

And in case you guys are wondering, I am a huge Accadacca and LZ fan.

darick, do you visit a lot of AC/DC fansites?

Leo, tone down on the language mate. And also remember that you must post posts of substance. Cheers. :)
Linkin Park isn't that bad.

Ritwik said:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers are also very good!

:happy :clap

Red hot Chilli's are awesome

I listen to quite a few different types of music, I've got a few Kanye West songs as well as some Aussie music from groups called Area 7 and the Hilltop Hoods. I also have a few songs from a Perth group called Pendulum.

Users who are viewing this thread