General Music Thread

Just brilliant. The lyrics are just awesome. I think Hip Hop is finally on the way back up.

"I was born without a dime - and out the gutters I climb"

I could rant and rave about that song for ages.... Really, I could....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bands like these are brilliant. Remind me of The Raconteurs and The White Stripes (yes I know, Jack White whore present). All these bands deserve stronger recognition.

Uploaded by record label 'Beggars'

You will never believe that the artist featured in this song (Sharon Den Adel) is the lead singer of my favourite band Within Temptation (ROCK!)

That new collab with Julian Casablancas (that's the absolute legend of a frontman from the Strokes if you somehow didn't know) Pharrel Williams and Santogold is absolutey brilliant;

It's from Converse's official page so don't sue me.

I share a birthday with the man, legend.

Seeing as it's in a game and the guy who's uploaded it is a director on YouTube I'm sure this is fine, Dan.

They're baaaack!!

blackiceio6.jpg

If eminem can be called black, then why can't ice be white.

That's just racist that is. What's wrong with calling it 'non-descriminative ice' eh? It's a disgrace!

evertonfan added 35 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and here's a ripper of a choon for you all from the Whip. Top quality band;

From Southern Fried Records' channel.

Oh yeah and I go to Leeds tomorrow baby! Fourth year running. It still seems like yesterday when I witnessed the Arctic Monkeys in 2006. One of the best sets i've ever seen. Might take my old laptop down so I can inform you lot about the brilliance of the best festival in England.

That's just racist that is. What's wrong with calling it 'non-descriminative ice' eh? It's a disgrace!

African American ice, tbh. Their Back In Black album isn't doing much for pc either.

Anybody here except angryangy like NIN ?

Users who are viewing this thread