General Music Thread

Metallica's new single 'The Day That Never Comes' is awesome!

Leeds was class. I'll fill in the details when all the alcohol's out of my system. Have barely slept properly since Thursday night. I lost my 3rd phon of the year whilst over there though. Some Manc probably nicked off with it.

Hollow by Pantera - what an amazing song, I just can't stop listening. Pantera blows Metallica out of the water.

Last edited:
Leeds was class. I'll fill in the details when all the alcohol's out of my system. Have barely slept properly since Thursday night. I lost my 3rd phon of the year whilst over there though. Some Manc probably nicked off with it.

Lol that'll be why you didn't reply then.

I swear I was stood next to you during Bloc Party. If you were wearing a red and grey hoody and had a blue sorta stud in your ear I missed my chance ;)

Funnily enough I was wearing a red and grey hoody last night (lost that as well) but I don't wear studs in my ear any more. :)

Was gutted when I lost my phone. Got a load of pictures of us lot mud surfin with me absolutely covered in all sorts of muck. I could have swore I had crap in my ear. Class time though, I love Leeds. Gonna go for Glasto next year if Kasabian play (which they will 'coz they'll have a new album out by then). Maybe then you can rock by my side Culli as long as my crippling weakness of losing phones doesn't strike again.

Was something blue in your ear and it weren't crap ;) Right under the left side screen?

Saw The Subways, The Ting Tings, We Are Scientists, Foals, Justice, Bloc Party and The Killers. Best day of my musical life and my first standing gigs/festival. First of many I hope.

Subways were my highlight of the weekend. Although I was right in the thick of a huge moshpit during Metallica's set. Got me one hell of a bruise on my arm.

Yeah Subways were quality - was right outside the fight pit for em as well. Was gutted.

I was disapointed at missing out on seeing our Dizzee tbh. Most of me mates weren't up for brapping it out.

Lol i missed all this. Sunday was just as good tho - ive never been as happy to have a punch in the face than when I was at Justice. 2 of the very few french people I would glady lick.

I didn't bloody see Justice either! :mad (< JJ3 Face)

There's always one slag who doesn't wanna do what everyone else wants too.

I only saw about 20 minutes of Justice before we rushed off to Bloc Party. Some bint during The Killers pissed me right off though. Was havin it large for the first 4 odd songs jumping up and down then she pushed in front of me and started taking pictures of the fecking screen! Shoulda stayed at home if you wanted to do that you bint. I pushed her right out the way after that one song though, I'd had enough of her.

Ahh classic. I love that song.

Even though I don't completely agree with what it's saying :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread