General Music Thread

Lol :laugh.

Worse then MC'in. Btw do any of you guys like gabber or rave?.

Foam partys are horrible. You get lost in the bloody stuff, it's chaos unless you're like 6,5 like my mate who can just laugh at everyone. and they wouldn't let lads in for half price who were wearing bikinis, just girls. Bloody rip off.

Anyway. Music. It's good. I kissed a girl and i iked it is still top. I like it. :D

I have just had to delete 50 odd posts filled with dire content. Any more and I'll roundhouse kick an infraction in your faces.

Lmao! Now that's how you want a moderator to delete your posts!

How's the ACDC going Usman?

Waiting anxiously for October 20th when they release the new album. The single came out already and its not too bad, though certainly expected better after eight years.

I'm suprised Brian Johnston hasn't lost his voice yet, he's 60 I think.

Man 2 songs are really caught up in my head atm. One of them being, forever by chris brown and the other take me on the floor (I know :p) by the veronicas. Top 2 most played songs on my ipod :D

Could you guys recommend songs that pump you up for something, I can't seem to find any good ones when I google them. (I just listen to them on itunes) I'd just like the name thanks :cheers

Best of You - Foo Fighters

Seems to work for me.

Back in Black - AC/DC

Also works.

Could you guys recommend songs that pump you up for something, I can't seem to find any good ones when I google them. (I just listen to them on itunes) I'd just like the name thanks :cheers

Depends on what kinda music you like. Hard rock/metal is easily the best music for this. I'd go with someone like Metallica or AC/DC, especially DC's stuff from the 70s and early 80s. Back In Black, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, TNT, Whole Lotta Rosie, Let There Be Rock, Shoot to Thrill, etc are really loud songs and really get me going at times. If You Want Blood (You've Got It) is the ultimate blood pumper for me. Some Rage... does the trick as well.

Best of You - Foo Fighters

Seems to work for me.

Back in Black - AC/DC

Also works.

Thats a good song! Pumping someone up? I dunno, don't think it'd get me pumped.

Songs which pump me up are songs which are fair intense such as

**Runs to Ipod**

Linkin Park seem to hit the spot with a few of thier songs.

The best way for me to get pumped up for cricket/rugby or sport is a good huddle with the guys and just scream out a song. A few years back whilst playing at rugby, we all just got into a huddle in the dressing room, stuck on a song and just jumped about singing to it, i dont recall what it was. Then the first 5 minutes we kicked ass because we were pumped up as a team!

Crickets a lot more lonely, and you have to prepare by yourself(Maybe and opening partnership can prepare together) but thats about it. I just like to sit at the back of the bus (on away games) and get my ipod going playing a bit on the DS. :p

Users who are viewing this thread