General Music Thread

Guys, can I remind you of the rules regarding music videos from youtube. I don't want to start dishing out infractions.

AC/DC released their first single today called "Rock 'n' Roll Train". Having mixed feelings about it, especially considering I've waited 8 years for this. Not up to their best standards but not disappointing either. Hope the rest of the album is much better.

After eight years I want something more than just a good listen. Though to be fair, I don't think they could've made anything to satisfy me after such a long wait, unless they made something that had the quality of their stuff from the 70s.

nightprowler10 added 12 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Would just like to add, for people that enjoyed the darker side of Nirvana might be interested in this band from Wisconsin. Surprisingly good stuff, especially Misery Fiend.

http://www.myspace.com/mourningsonmusic

All English members here should check out Wolfmother if you haven't already. They are a 70's rock revival band and they are awesome!

All English members here should check out Wolfmother if you haven't already. They are a 70's rock revival band and they are awesome!

Because you said, I had a listen to them and they are awesome! Thanks mate.

No problems.

A couple of weird, but good bands I heard today are Dukes Of Windsor and Stardust Five.

Airbourne, Sex Pistols, Sum 41, Green Day, Queen, The Clash, The Jam, Dr Dre, 2PAC, Eminem, Led Zeppelin, Public Image Limited, My Chemical Romance, Black Sabbath, Mettalica, DragonForce (Yeah i know they can't play, STFU), Deep Purple, Ozzy Osborune, AC/DC. Elvis (I know he didn't write any of his songs, i don't care), Michael Jackson (A shame) Thin Lizzy, Dj Ravine.

That's a list I posted somewhere else. There's plenty more bands I listen to aswell but I couldn't be bothered listing every single one.

There's not a single bad artist in that list. If you'd have had Fallout Boy in it i'd have had to kill you. Twice.

I wouldn't spit on em if they were on fire. In fact, i'd just pour petrol on them and go listen to something decent. Like a cat being *****.

Users who are viewing this thread