General Music Thread

Junoon = best ever asian music group ever, and their highly acclaimed work.

Its not often I agree with you on something Usy, this is one of those times.

Anyway, AC/DC have finally made an official announcement about a new album to be titled Black Ice and will be released on October 21st with the new 18 month world tour kicking off on Halloween in Chicago :D. This will be their first album since Stiff Upper Lip in Feb 2000. Only sad news here is that it will be sold primarily in Wal-Mart stores.

you should start, don't be arrogant "because" you're in the US.

I knew I shouldn't have made that confusing. I agreed with you about Junoon being the best band, and what does my being in the US have to do with arrogance?

And why the hell have you put speech marks around because?

mukund_nadkarni, i totally agree with you about the making money comment,

even my favourite band Fall Out Boy have sold out slightly for the money, by going pop. Most bands are doing that as it has a wider audience. I wished they'd just stay true to themselves and keep thier style!
Fall Out Boy didn't need to sell themselves out, they were already crap.

Muse are pretty good, my science teacher loves them (weird I know), but they're not my favourite.

Pigeon detectives Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not often I agree with you on something Usy, this is one of those times.

Anyway, AC/DC have finally made an official announcement about a new album to be titled Black Ice and will be released on October 21st with the new 18 month world tour kicking off on Halloween in Chicago :D. This will be their first album since Stiff Upper Lip in Feb 2000. Only sad news here is that it will be sold primarily in Wal-Mart stores.

Wow can't wait to listen to that one.

Does anybody know any good folk music or somthing light that makes you relax?
Angus and Julia Stone are a good new folk duo, Jose Gonzalez isn't bad either and if you're looking for some good downtempo music look up Zero 7.

For something to relax to, try the album "Damnation" by Opeth, it's truly magnificent. Their only album where all the songs are just mellow.

Just brilliant. The lyrics are just awesome. I think Hip Hop is finally on the way back up.

"I was born without a dime - and out the gutters I climb"

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Matt and Stu's favourite song ;)

This always makes my gf cry for some reason :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread