General Music Thread

Just been listening to a few AC/DC tracks on youtube. Very good songs. Highway to Hell, TNT, Back in Black. Heard a lot of them before but didn't know who they were by.

I also like Bloc Party and MGMT.

Evertonfan, do you have a last fm?

I'd be interested to see how alike our music tastes are.
I don't mind MGMT either, Electric Feel is a good song and Kids is alright too. They're certainly an interesting duo.

Looooooove Oasis' album after a 30th listen today. I wish I could get tickets to one of their shows in the future but they go quicker than any other band I've tried to get ticks for.

Just been listening to a few AC/DC tracks on youtube. Very good songs. Highway to Hell, TNT, Back in Black. Heard a lot of them before but didn't know who they were by.

Listen to Thunderstruck as well!

New South African band, not quite international standard but some of the best we have to offer at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Oasis's new album. Maybe it's a grower, only had 1 listen to be fair. Everyone loves it apart from me, feel a bit left out.

Cheryl Cole. I love her. I can understand how all the girls hate Victoria Beckham for going out with David Beckham. Some girl I met on Saturday looked like her and she was well up for it, got her number too. :D Well actually she might not do, could have been the drink. My standards don't seem to drop too much though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Why???? The first 6 or 7 tracks are immense, it tails off a bit after that, but tracks like bag it up, i'm outta time and falling down are superb.

Tickets went back up on sale late on the Friday night, on See tickets, there are still some available for most dates, doesn't look like I'm going though:(

http://www.seetickets.com/see/oasis.asp

Yeh, I had heard some good stuff and thought maybe they'll be bringing us some prime oasis stuff like they did years ago but when It finished I felt a bit like saying, is that it? Oh well you can just turn on a few of their classics and it's all better.

Users who are viewing this thread