General Music Thread

one thing that makes this song dope:

"What do you believe in? Heaven or hell?
You don't believe in heaven cause we're livin in hell"

Last edited by a moderator:
fall out boy are my favourite band and my favourite song is one and only by fall out boy ft timberland

one thing that makes this song dope:

"What do you believe in? Heaven or hell?
You don't believe in heaven cause we're livin in hell"

says I cant give you rep but I would. Props on this video.

Vlad the Impaler's well weird but I like it.

Noel Fielding in his Chelsea boots. (Y)

The Prodigy on Saturday night were seriously amazing. I cannot get enough. Dizzee supported and whipped us into a frenzy before the legend that are Keith, Maxim Reality and Liam Howlett hit the stage.

Setlist said:
01. Invaders Must Die Intro
02. World's On Fire
03. Their Law
04. Breathe
05. Breathe (Dubstep Mix)
06. Omen
07. No Good (Start The Dance)
08. Poison
09. Warrior's Dance
10. Firestarter
11. Action Radar Link
12. Run With The Wolves
13. Jericho
14. Voodoo People
15. Comanche
-------------------------------
16. Omen Reprise
17. Invaders Must Die
18. Diesel Power Beats
19. Smack My Bitch Up
20. Take Me To The Hospital
21. Out Of Space

I've never raved so hard in my life.

They may be tortuous, but they're good lyrics, and the song's just got a fantastic sound about it, and it's incredibly catchy. I love the whole Hot Fuss album tbh, it's definitely one of my top 5 albums of all-time. Alongside Jimmy Eat World- Futures, Michael Jackson- Thriller, David Bowie- Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars and Bob Dylan- The Essential. Great albums.

That's just a compilation album. Highway 61 or Blonde on Blonde would be his greatest albums, IMO. Good call on Ziggy though, up there with Hunky Dory.

simonewarne added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

The Decemberists - A Cautionary Song

There's a place your mother goes when everybody else is soundly sleeping;
through the lights of Beacon Street and if you listen you can hear her weeping, she's weeping, 'cause the gentlemen are calling and the snow is softly falling on her petticoats. And she's standing in the harbor and she's waiting for the sailors in the jolly boat. See how they approach.

With dirty hands and trousers torn they grapple 'til she's safe within their keeping. A gag is placed between her lips to keep her sorry tongue from any speaking, or screaming. And they row her out to packets where the sailor's sorry racket calls for maidenhead. And she's scarce above the gunwales when her clothes fall to a bundle and she's laid in bed on the upper deck.

And so she goes from ship to ship, her ankles clasped, her arms are rudely pinioned.'Til at last she's satisfied the lot of the marina's teeming minions, in their opinion.

And they tell her not to say a thing to cousin, kindred, kith or kin or she'll end up dead. And they throw her thirty dollars and return her to the harbor where she goes to bed, and this is how you're fed.

So be kind to your mother, though she may seem an awful bother, and the next time she tries to feed you collard greens, remember what she does when you're asleep

Awesome Lyrics and a great tune to boot.

Greatest song, the last line cracks me up every time.

The Prodigy are classy! When I was in England I saw 2 of their concerts at the Brixton Carling academy were sold out. I was there is November and those gigs were still like 6 months away so they are clearly still huge there,

Listening to alot of A Perfect Circle at the moment.

Seem to be favouring female artists at the minute. Aimee Mann's been getting alot of play recently. Up to 988 plays in total since I first downloaded her 2 albums, and I have to say, she is incredible. Some seriously good tracks on the 2 albums I've got. Freeway, Red Vines, Looking For Nothing, The Fall of the World's Own Optimist and Backfire are a few of my faves, but I actually like every song I've heard of hers.

Katy Perry- Thinking of You's a superb track as well. One of the most beautiful tracks I've heard for a long time. Such a change from the typical Katy Perry jokey records like I Kissed A Girl and Hot 'N Cold. Superbly performed and beautiful lyrics, love it.

I've gotten back in love with Paramore again, apart from that she's is obviously hot! She's also got an amazing voice.

Katy Perry- Thinking of You's a superb track as well. One of the most beautiful tracks I've heard for a long time. Such a change from the typical Katy Perry jokey records like I Kissed A Girl and Hot 'N Cold. Superbly performed and beautiful lyrics, love it.

If she could sing any of her songs live I would actually call her a singer. But since she cant all she is is a good looking chick with someone with some really good computer skills behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread