Ghajini - The Game

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Official Website - Ghajini - The Game

Based on the film Ghajini. Ordered a few days ago and recieved it today. Was quite impressed with the first look of it considering its India's first PC 3D Game.

I would say Graphics - 7.5/10
Gameplay - 7.5/10
Overall about 7 or 8/10

Here are some stills.

The Menu

ghajinimenute0.jpg

Gameplay

ghajinigameeh9.jpg

Bearing in mind I have only played it for about 5 minutes. Will post a more detailed review in the Weekend. I don't know much about PC games seeing as I've only *bought* cough, a few PC games in my life.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Looks good..what we must do in the game. Just go and kill Ghajini if that how come Aamir has hair??

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I dunno really. Just played it for 5 mins. I think its just one of those Max Payne type of games.

If I remember correctly, In the Menu it shows Aamir normally (with his hair), and Aamir with that line in his bald head. Shows 2 sides of his life.

Haven't played any of the fighting levels yet. Looking forward to that in the Weekend :p

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
A game based on Ghajini???...great. I will go right away and buy it.

Tanmay

Club Captain
Guys see the trailers of the game levels on thier site.They are good and better than other indian games both graphically and gameplay wise.The price is very much affordable.Gameplay is very much similer to Max Payne.KIU :thumbs fxlabs

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah in the trailer they showed the bald Aamir. The combat looked good, I'll be waiting for Leggie's review though.

Leggie, what language the dialogs are in? :p

kills999

Club Cricketer
Its a good a game i hv played it.Passed the first level.Its pretty much a combination of Max Payne and Splinter Cell and Hitman.Graphics are very good and good action paced battles as well.

I would definitely give it a 8/10 for this.:happy

The game actually starts from the part to investigate about Ghajini, the first level is to search the CBI office to find some documents without being detected by Havaldars which roam around.Thus sneaking behind walls inside cupboards etc.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
English mainly. Few extracts of Hindi though. (Based on the first level). Looking forward to playing some more tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread