GNODICUP :mods may close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
To be true to my words I will start this league back from today but before that I have a few questions and I want their answers till 3:30 to start from today.
Code:
[B]Q: Do any manager have any intrest in this league now or if it is doomed?
Q: If any manager(s) leave for example as RPHKR have left [COLOR="Black"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]C[/COLOR] for one year for his studies, is anyone ready to fill the slots?[/B]
If I get quick and positie answers then it will start right now and will end up within this week as my final exams are over and I have a lot of time. If I get positive but lait reponse then it may start from tomorrow as I have some chores sheduled for today later in the day. If I get a negative response then I will wqait till april which is as you know the summer vacations here in India and then start it all over again and maybe this time a t20 league. So its upto you managers. Do you want this league to start off again or you have lost trust on me (which I deserve due to that much slow progress).

sos

International Coach
Ok great but I want the answers from all the managers first so that I can ensure which other teams are vacant. For now, Indian Giants are yours if league continues! :cheers

sos

International Coach
hmmm....no replies yet except fenil. I don't like to yell is again and again. This is last time I am asking "Do any managers wan't to quit or do all of them want to continue as usual" I want this league back on track.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag