Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

yeap i have edited the cover drive shots (both front and back foot)

there are 3 types of Front foot cover drive , I have made the more defensive version go squarer, and in some case run down to spare-ish 3rd man.

DOn't know how to do a patch, but i could upload the edited fiels so u just had to import them?

still have about 30 shot i have not identified.

Juudging by the direction of them, they are leg side shots..seem to be LOADS of leg side shots in C2K5

DOn't know how to do a patch, but i could upload the edited fiels so u just had to import them?

I think it'd be possible to use the patch maker through which early Cricket 2004 patches were released- all it does is finds the difference between your modified file and the original and saves the differences as an executable patcher. The issue with it is that everyone downloading the patch has to have the original .gob file to update, so you can only install 1 patch at a time

Here

Eddie said:
yeap i have edited the cover drive shots (both front and back foot)

there are 3 types of Front foot cover drive , I have made the more defensive version go squarer, and in some case run down to spare-ish 3rd man.

If the patchmaker isn't your cup of tea Eddie, you could just upload the files you've edited and ppl could install them themselves (using BigGui I presume?).

This is off topic but is any one working on a patch or knows how to fix the huge amount of misfields

If the patchmaker isn't your cup of tea Eddie, you could just upload the files you've edited and ppl could install them themselves (using BigGui I presume?).

sounds good..how do i go about uploading the edited files?

Here 3 shots to start with :

Shot12.saf :--> cover drive def
Shot13.saf :--> cover drive att
Shot14a.saf :--> backfoot cover drive

you will have to convert the files to .saf once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a

Attachments

• Shot12.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Shot13.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Shot14a.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Any chance of making this sticky? or moving to the Downloads section?

Last edited:
Eddie said:
still have about 30 shot i have not identified.

Juudging by the direction of them, they are leg side shots..seem to be LOADS of leg side shots in C2K5

So it's means that there are more shots than cricket2004 especially leg shots?.I think there is some tutorial where you can know which value is for which shot or may be I am wrong here.

So it's means that there are more shots than cricket2004 especially leg shots?.I think there is some tutorial where you can know which value is for which shot or may be I am wrong here.

I have th Stoke editiong tutorial from C2K4.. i've pretty much worked out all the shots now..

** Current projects **

1. Editing pitch types for bounce, outfield speeds.
2. Editing Default field settings

can u play an advance defence shot because sometimes they bowl yorkers and i miss them

Users who are viewing this thread