Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

cant find shot 12, its just a list of codes for one shot after another and i cant tell which commands are for which shot. do you use notepad to edit teh stroke files?

Have u opened the BIG file using the BIG GUI editor?

Export it from the GOB and place it in a directory, then open it with BIG GUI. Then u will see the list of shots..

thanks it worked.. great job with the cover drive, just need the computer to have a third man i guess during the first 15. also can you do something about the front foot flick towards midwicket. the one towards fine leg is great, but the one towards midwicket is hopelesss, can never get passed the fielders no matter how well you time it. maybe the straight drive could have a bit more power as well, adn have you edited just the cover drive or also the slash towards point,(left and s for the right hander)

Thanks for this Eddie, I have almost fixed the yorker problem.

Cheers

Eddie said:
sounds good..how do i go about uploading the edited files?

Here 3 shots to start with :

Shot12.saf :--> cover drive def
Shot13.saf :--> cover drive att
Shot14a.saf :--> backfoot cover drive

you will have to convert the files to .saf once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a
Why don't you post the big file here, I am pretty sure that all you have to do is put that big file under the cricket 2005 root folder....

i get too many runs with the new cover drive of the front foot, and its not realistic because it goes behind square MOST of the time. could you please tell me how i can keep the direction the same, or maybe a little less square and keep the increased power in teh stroke

can someone make the perfect stroke edited files n post them all together that dont make the game unrealistic but more fun

i get too many runs with the new cover drive of the front foot, and its not realistic because it goes behind square MOST of the time. could you please tell me how i can keep the direction the same, or maybe a little less square and keep the increased power in teh stroke

It only goes behind square when u are slightly late on the shot. If time the ball it will still go thruough the covers.

It only produces too many runs, because the default fields are too attacking , and none of them have a 3rd man.

Also the outfields are too quick, and once you have beaten the infield shot always go for 4 runs.

I am working on slowing the out fields and changing the fields to include a 3rd man. Once this happens you will find it more realistic.

Yep, nice work Eddie. Nice to get the odd boundary off an outside edged cover drive ;) . Also, I played a superb-looking cover drive which went square, but the cpu point fielder made a great diving half-stop, to which I only scrambled a single. Excellent stuff :cool: .
Btw, do you have the saf file numbers for the straight drives?

Btw, do you have the saf file numbers for the straight drives?

Shot15.saf :--> straight drive main
Shot15c.saf :--> straight drive 2
Shot15d.saf :--> straight drive 3

I have changed the Cover drives slightly, and changed the outfield speeds. So that u can run 1's & 2's as well as gain 4's.

Also has anyone tried the Back foot cover drive i edited?

Cheers Eddie.
The backfoot cover drive does seem more powerful but I've not found the gaps yet; mind you, I've not had a lot of time to try it properly so far.

Great work eddie, glad to see stuff being edited already. For me i like the shots as they are already but i think you deserve some rep anyway. :)

crick4life said:
Thanks for this Eddie, I have almost fixed the yorker problem.

Cheers

What is the problem with yorkers? Do you mean the cpu bowling to many or the fact the cpu always keeps them out?

can you send the txt files to edit the outfield speeds, and would someone be able to send a complete list of all the shots according to their numbers.

Ok guy here the latest installment of edited shots.

When u have downloaded the file, change it from .txt to .BIG

Then import the BIG file into the GOB.

Edited shots include:

- front foot cover drives (all 3 of them)
- back foot cover drive
- leg glances (al 5 of them)

Hope you enjoy this, all feedback welcome

Attachments

• 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.txt
    153.8 KB · Views: 146

Users who are viewing this thread