Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

Are you sure that you have placed it in the correct directory and also make sure that the full name of the file is only 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big

Shouldn't it rather be in Data folder under Cricket2005? I think you should try that groobz. In case it doesn't then use the bigGUI program to import into data_pc.gob file

The bigGUI can be found in the very first topic on this forum I think (file formate or something is the title) or you could always search on this forum.

Yup the file name is correct with the ".big" at the end. I have that file in my cricket2005 directory ( the same place as cricket2005.exe, msvcp70.dll, msvcr70.dll, autorun, go.exe ect ect) should i put it in the gobs directory? hrmm

ok Ravi, i'll give that a go, and see what happens

Out of interest, why is it that the normal file looks like this in Notepad.

Code:
BIGFU     [  b  d  ?batpad.saf   
@  ?edge_default.saf   ?  ?edge_fast_01.saf   ?  ?edge_fast_02.saf   ?  ?edge_fast_03.saf   $?  ?edge_fast_default.saf   *l  ?edge_spin_01.saf   0P  ?edge_spin_02.saf   60  ?edge_spin_default.saf   ;?  ?Leave01.saf   A?  ?Leave01a.saf   G?  ?Leave02.saf   Mt  ?Leave03a.saf   SL  ?Leave03c.saf   Y$  ?Leave03d.saf   ^?  ?Leave04a.saf   d?  ?Leave04b.saf   j?  ?shot01.saf   p?  ?shot01a.saf   vl  ?shot01b.saf   |L  ?shot01c.saf   ?,  ?shot01d.saf   ?  ?shot02a.saf   ??  ?shot03.saf   ??  ?shot03a.saf   ??  ?shot03b.saf   ??  ?Shot04.saf   ?p  ?Shot04a.saf   ?P  ?Shot04b.saf   ?0  ?Shot04c.saf   ?  ?shot05a.saf   ??  ?shot05a_backup_pjw.saf   ¸  ?shot06a.saf   ?   ?shot07.saf   Ό  ?shot07b.saf   ?x  ?shot07c.saf   ?d  ?shot07e.saf   ?L  ?Shot08a.saf   ?8  ?Shot09.saf   ?$  ?Shot09a.saf   ?  ?Shot09b.saf   ?   ?Shot09c.saf   ??  ?Shot09e.saf  ?  ?Shot10a.saf  	?  ?Shot12.saf  ?  ?Shot13.saf     ?Shot13b.saf  ?  ?Shot14a.saf  !?  ?Shot15.saf  'h  ?Shot15c.saf  -P  ?Shot15d.saf  38  ?Shot16a.saf  9,  ?Shot17.saf  ?  ?Shot17a.saf  E  ?Shot17b.saf  J?  ?Shot18.saf  P?  ?Shot18a.saf  V?  ?Shot19.saf  \?  ?Shot19c.saf  b?  ?Shot19d.saf  hx  ?Shot20.saf  n`  ?Shot20a.saf  tH  ?Shot21.saf  z0  ?Shot21a.saf  ?  ?Shot22.saf  ?  ?Shot23.saf  ??  ?Shot23a.saf  ??  ?Shot24.saf  ??  ?Shot24a.saf  ??  ?Shot25a.saf  ??  ?Shot25b.saf  ??  ?Shot25c.saf  ??  ?Shot25e.saf  ?   ?Shot25g.saf  ??  ?Shot26.saf  ??  ?Shot27.saf  ?x  ?Shot28.saf  ?h  ?Shot29.saf  ?X  ?Shot30.saf  ?D  ?Shot31.saf  ?0  ?Shot32a.saf  ?  ?Shot32b.saf  ?  ?Shot32c.saf  ??  ?Shot32d.saf  ??  ?Shot32e.saf  ??  ?Shot32f.saf  ?  ?Shot32f_backup_pjw.saf  ?  ?Shot32g.saf  ?  ?Shot32h.saf  ?  ?Shot32i.saf  x  ?Shot35.saf   StrokeAttributes

Type Defensive
EdgeModifier 10
EdgeModifier6 10
Difficulty 0 Reward 0
Difficulty6 0 Reward6 0
EdgeProb 704 EdgeProb6 1024
BowlerTypes 15
BallStumps 3
BallBatsman 3
BallLength 3

etc.

And the updated one is like this.

Code:
?Shot24a.saf  ??  ?Shot25a.saf  ??  ?Shot25b.saf  ?? 

?Shot25c.saf  ??  ?Shot25e.saf  ?   ?Shot25g.saf  ??  

?Shot26.saf  ??  ?Shot27.saf  ?x  ?Shot28.saf  ?h  

?Shot29.saf  ?X  ?Shot30.saf  ?D  ?Shot31.saf  ?0  

?Shot32a.saf  ?  ?Shot32b.saf  ?  ?Shot32c.saf  ??  

?Shot32d.saf  ??  ?Shot32e.saf  ??  ?Shot32f.saf  ?  

?Shot32f_backup_pjw.saf  ?  ?Shot32g.saf  ?  

?Shot32h.saf  ?  ?Shot32i.saf  x  ?Shot35.saf   U  

?Shot14a.saf  	?  ?Shot12.saf  U?  ?Shot13.saf  ,  

?Shot13b.saf  V?  ?Shot19.saf  ?  ?Shot19c.saf  a\  

?Shot19d.saf  2  ?Shot20.saf  \?  ?Shot20a.saf             

StrokeAttributes

Type Moderate

Is that gap and stuff right?

I've got to say I've had the same problem as others, even after changing the file to a .BIG file and importing with BigGui the game crashes on loading. It doesn't if I import each stroke file seperately.

Shouldn't it rather be in Data folder under Cricket2005?
I don't think it should be placed under the data folder, as the kits seem to work fine when they are placed under the cricket2005 folder.

groobz said:
yup it says that,, but the icon is still a text file, is that alright?

No thats the problem with you, i guess !! The file might have got renamed to ***.big.txt and the option to "Hide known file types" might be the reason why you cant see the ".txt" part of the filename..

Do this ::
Goto
Tools-> Folder options->View and disable 'Hide extensions for known File types"

Then check the filename..If it still shows .big then it is fine..just check it out..might help!!

Eddie, any chance you could post a list of the stroke .saf files you you've found and their corresponding stroke
ie
Shot12.saf :--> cover drive def
Shot13.saf :--> cover drive att
etc, coz importing the .big file as a whole causes my game to crash so I want to extract the leg glance files with your tweaks and install them manually.
Cheers pal :)

ok for all those having problems importing the BIG file, I have uploaded the files individually.

Only lets me do 3 at a time, so here's the first 3.

Shot12.saf :--> cover drive def
Shot13.saf :--> cover drive att
Shot13b.saf :--> cover drive "6-hit"

you will have to convert the files to .saf once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a

Attachments

• Shot12.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Shot13.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Shot13b.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 45
Ok, I got it to work by putting the file into the date directory instead, i'll give it a proper test now.

Next sixshots:

Shot14a.saf :--> backfoot cover drive
Shot19.saf :--> leg glance 1
Shot19c.saf :--> leg glance 2
Shot19d.saf :--> leg glance 3
Shot20.saf :--> leg glance 4
Shot20a.saf :--> leg glance 5

you will have to convert the files to .saf once u have downloaded them.

The BIG file you will need to import them into is:

430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a

Attachments

• Shot14a.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Shot19.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Shot19c.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Shot19d.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Shot20.txt