Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

how do you change it to .big. i tried and i had to reinstall the game. it kept crashing

rename the file..

delete the ".txt" and replace it with ".BIG"

simple as that really

anyone tried them yet?

i did what u said.. and the game crashes after you import the .BIG file. can you plz upload the original files for the strokes.

eddie i did it - no problems. it seems some of the stokes have a little changed and the fielding is a little slower... but im not sure.
what should the effect be after importing the file?
by the way - great effort

eddie i did it - no problems. it seems some of the stokes have a little changed and the fielding is a little slower... but im not sure.
what should the effect be after importing the file?
by the way - great effort

exactly that, i changed the direction and power of certain shots. Hopefully i have made scoring thru mid-wicket & behind square possible without slogging.

Last edited:
So we have to put this file into the GOB? and we do this with a GUI program?, could someone post a link of a GUI program to download, i have no idea what it is.

groobz said:
So we have to put this file into the GOB? and we do this with a GUI program?, could someone post a link of a GUI program to download, i have no idea what it is.
Just put that 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big file on your cricket 2005 directory it should work fine. I don't think there is any necessary to import it back into the gob.

eddie would it be possible for you to give me the txt files for all the legside shots and shots that you have edited apart from the 3 txt files you posted for the cover drives back adn front foot. also can you do something to make the square cut more effective, and perhaps the straight drive and ondrive

Thanks Prakash, so I downloaded this file, at the end of it i renamed it to say ".big" at the end of the file, and i put that file into my programfiles/easports/cricket05 directory?

groobz said:
Thanks Prakash, so I downloaded this file, at the end of it i renamed it to say ".big" at the end of the file, and i put that file into my programfiles/easports/cricket05 directory?
Yes, and the renamed file should be 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big

yup it says that,, but the icon is still a text file, is that alright?

If the file name is only 430834dfd47be8b1eaa97fa22706133a.big then it should work fine :).

Do we have to import the file using that bigGUI thing?

I've tried that, and the game crashes after a game begins to load.

Ok Prakash,, I did that, but when i played a quick game nothing seemed to have changed, backfootshots still had no power ect. Seems wiered that i can just throw that one .big file into the directory and it works, how does the game know to look at this new file?

Users who are viewing this thread