Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Like the Jose Mourinho of F1? Jose Mourinho is a quality manager. Compared to the other top drivers at the time Montoya was pretty average. He couldn't hack it in F1, and I doubt he'll be back, and if he does come back I don't expect him to produce anything 'special'.

Now that Schumi is back, I'm excited to see Ferrari racing again, they might not be having the best car anymore but they definitely have one of the most experienced winners on track now!

Ferrari Statement said:
In an apparent swipe at Williams, who opposed the move, a Ferrari statement read: "Guess who opposed the test?

"A team that hasn't won anything for years and yet didn't pass over the opportunity to demonstrate once more a lack of spirit of fair play."

Always had very little respect for Ferrari. Even thats gone now.

William and Ferrari have hardly been friends.

Surprised to see this thread quiet since Hamilton took pole and a Mclaren 1 & 2 yesterday.

Pretty impressive turnaround by McLaren considering how far off the pace they were this season. First Kers car on pole too.

Been a long term Macca fan, but switched this year to Brawn. So while I hope the Macca's do well, I'd prefer them to come in behind Jenson. (Don't care about Rubens!)

Edit (Post Race):

Well that was the wrong Brawn!!

No points for Red Bull though, which is nice.

Last edited:
About time Rubens won a race! A fantastic performance from him, really putting in the fast laps when it was needed and his pit crew did an excellent job also.

None of that could be said for Vettel. His Championship challenge is all but over realistically. Needs to win the next couple of races and I just don't see it happening. Only got 2 engines left as well after he blew yet another yesterday!

Brawn should feel safe now in constructor's race.

Guess who's on pole position after qualifying?
:rtfl

Fisichella!!!OMFGZ How did this happen......but dont excited i dont think he will be even be able to get a podium!

8 laps remain. Kimi can still destroy it for Force India.

Giancarlo finally did what Sutil could not do twice this season. He stayed clear of Kimi and bought home the car in race points. Whats better he made it to second position.
:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread