Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Well driven Fisi. Sounds like Ferrari are going to have to choose 4 from 2 next season if Fisi is indeed going to fill in for Massa.

Another scandal involving Renault and Alonso. :facepalm

Giancalo fulfills his dream finally. Good gesture by Mallya by allowing him to leave.

Giancalo fulfills his dream finally. Good gesture by Mallya by allowing him to leave.

I have to say I agree, Mallaya could have been a complete cock and said no! Espesh after Fisi's performance last weekend. But he did what he felt was best for Fisi. What a great gift from Fisi to do, if he was having one more season would be to say to Mallaya if you want me for one last season I'll come to you. Just depends how thankful Fisi really is eh?

just heard about this,

Renault have been summoned to a hearing because apparently they told Nelson Piquet jr. to crash deliberately during last years Singapore night race. This meant that the safety car was deployed and Alonso was available to get into a race winning position.

Old news. Renault should be banned for all controversy they have had this year.

Bit harsh. And anyway, this controversy isn't anything to do with this year...

Nelson opened can of worms this year though. Nice way to get back to previous employer. :p

Most likely candidate for that slot will be Liuzzi seeing as he is their reserve driver. Not a bad driver either.

Old news. Renault should be banned for all controversy they have had this year.

Some recompense for doing exactly the same as McLaren (No sorry, not the same, a whole lot worse, they were found with the whole design of another teams car on their systems!) and getting away scot free.

It's a fascinating season. Everyone seems to be throwing it away. I can see Rubens winning it at this rate!

Force India has 2 race finishes in points now. Brawn have this won in terms of Constructors championship but yeah Rubhinio can win in Individuals.

Lotus will return to F1 in 2010

Lotus are to return to Formula 1 for the first time since 1994 after being granted the 13th slot on the grid from next season.
They will line up as one of four new teams for 2010 - alongside Campos Grand Prix, Manor and US F1.
Current team BMW Sauber was awarded "14th place" in the championship, meaning it will be entitled to fill any vacancy arising on the 2010 grid.
F1's governing body, the FIA, said it wants to expand the grid to 14 teams.

I am happy that they are expanding the grid to make it so there are more teams. It should make it more exciting and give more drivers jobs. I'm not too sure what I think of the budget cap. I can't remember if that is being implemented or not? But we have seen that Brawn have come in and they ran rampant at the start, now we are seeing a more even contest.

I reckon that if we are going to have 13 teams on the grid, which is 26 drivers, they need to extend the points system. Otherwise your gonna have a lot of drivers not scoring points, 18 to be precise :p

Users who are viewing this thread