Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Nah, they'll beat BMW, the Ferrari is much quicker than that car. However, if such poor efforts from the team, car (reliability) and drivers continue, they can forget about challenging McLaren for the title.

Ferrari has good package. If Kimi had stayed on road rather than taking stroll in forest he would have landed home 4th or 5th easily.

If he nursed his car maybe his Engine would have lasted.

What am I talking.

The BBC has won the rights to host the F1 from next season.

Delighted. Now all we need is Cricket pack on FTA TV and we are set to go.

Well considering his engine gave up....:p

This has been the problem right from Schumi's last times in F1. :mad: I am surprised that this problem has outsmarted the techincians there that Ferrari team couldn't come up with a proper solution over seasons. ( this is the third season right? Ferrari running with engiene problems! )

Even last season, I didnt expect Kimi to win.. but full credits to Hamilton which stopped Alonso and made Ferrari's hopes come true in the end. :p Also with Mclaren taken away the points, Ferrari's way was made easier. I wasn't satisified with Ferrari still.

Those Schumi's golden days with Ferrari ( which was full of complete dominance ) is still missing.

The BBC has won the rights to host the F1 from next season.

Delighted. Now all we need is Cricket pack on FTA TV and we are set to go.

In a way, Formula One being shown on the BBC again will decrease the possibility of cricket being back on terrestrial television. I wouldn't want any other network but the BBC to take it.

If Force India car make to checkered flag I will be happy.

I don't for some reason, I think Ferrari are going to off the pace this year. I have a funny feeling that BMW will finish behind McLaren. And they showed why yesterday.

BMW-well,they definately are a force to reckon with for this season. I'd have loved to see Williams back in their old reign when they used to really challenge the likes of Ferrari and McLaren.

Well unfortunately BMW dont have Montoya anymore. I loved those old BMW cars. The new Renault also sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread