Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
That Hamilton lost all my respect today. Whats with hand signalling to drivers he was overtaking. They were fighting for position. How can they just let him pass by.

Good one Force India kept Hamilton at bay for most part by Fischella :happy

Lol..Hamilton had lost my respect long time back...but then my reasons are massively biased. But I do agree that it was really arrogant of him to signal like that. But then a certain Schumacher was known for his arrogance.

Race was decent in my opinion. I understand most people like the excitement of crashes, overtaking, etc. but then the teams are always going to design cars which go for safety first.

P.S - Comparing Hamilton to Schumacher at this stage is plain stupidity.

I think Ferrari will have good race again. Now teams know in and out of all tracks coming up in season so they will improve on the performances.

Fischella is already out on first turn :(

ferrari are leading though nicely.

Good race, plenty of overtaking. Turkey is turning itself into one of the most enjoyable tracks on the circuit.

It's by far the best of the new tracks that have appeared in the last few years. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing F1 cars going wheel to wheel again. The Canadian Grand Prix usually provides action of some description. Shame Monaco is soon though.

Monaco just might be a bit more interesting this year without traction control though.

I like Monaco GP. Its diffrent from other venues.

While there is a certain magic about Monaco, with all the glitz, glamour and history the fact is the races themselves have been pants for years as its next to impossible to overtake and with modern gearboxes and driver aids about the only thing a driver could do wrong is steer into a wall, hopefully we'll see some crashes or at least some brown trouser moments for the drivers to liven up what is essentially a 77 lap parade.

I think Monaco is over-hyped. Like Kev said, its almost impossible to overtake. Especially since the most interesting that I can remember from a previous weekend there is Schumacher faking a crash to prevent some one from posting a quicker lap.

Monaco is like the champions league final in the f1 world. They generate a hell of alot of money from there which makes F1 even richer. But I do agree that it is sometimes over-hyped with relatively no places to overtake but it still requires a heck of alot of skill to keep your concerntration for those 77 laps which is what makes it exciting. Plus, with the track being so thin then if a backmarker spins off, he is automatically in the middle of the road which can get rid of favourites in the race.

Monaco next ! Am gonna watch it right through-with all qualifiers and all.
Hope Hamilton gets it here.But,the track is so tricky,well anyone can have a chance.

Fantastic race. Had everything as usual in a Monaco race. The wet conditions at start is what F1's all about. Hamilton's crash actually was the turning point for him, and good on him for getting a deserved Monaco win. So gutted for Adrian Sutil! Deserved a fine 4th place, until a Raikkonen mistake means he gets zilch. Probably the best chance Force India will get at getting points, so I really feel for them.

Best race of the year easily...

Boing Boing!! Nice one Lewis, but I feel sorry for Sutil, Raikkonen spoiling a wonderful race for him, but hell, it helped our Lewis to the top of the leaderboard, so wooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Massa screwed it up for himself. :mad

Massa was fantastic today infact.. Thankfully, he did manage to finish the race inspite of his aggressive driving in that narrow wet/dry track. ;) I really expected both the Ferrari drivers to get out soon in first few corners. Hats off to Massa :hpraise

But one man, according to me stole today's show. It's ForceIndia driver, Sutil. He deserves :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise What a fantastic drive from him today competing with the big drivers. Though Ferrari is the team which I support, I felt angry on Kimi when he dashed his car on Sutil. :mad With just 10 mins to go, he(Kimi) should have maintained his patience which would have fetched him more champions points. Really silly attempt it was from Kimi.

Nevertheless, Sutil had impressed millions of people today. Still, it is inconsolable to digest the fact that, Kimi has knocked Sutil out of a so called dream finish in Monaco.:mad: I really hope that Sutil had to maintain this momentum and aim for bigger next time.

Users who are viewing this thread