Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Best Monaco race for years. Rain, dry, crashes, and a Hamilton win!
Hard on Sutil though...Raiko just peed me off a bit today!

Idiot Kimi blew both his and Sutils race.

Reminded me off Monoya being crashed from behind by Coulthard. Good it was Sutil who will not complain had it been Montoya it would have been intresting.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. If you see, he hits a wet patch and totally loses it

I'm not sure he actually hit a wet patch, just looks like he lost it under braking going over the bump, much like Coulthard did in qualifying. As disappointing as it was to see Sutil get taken out, it was an awesome effort from Raikkonen to keep that thing out of the barriers.

What it looked to me was, Kimi lost the control in that (just before the)turn which eventually made his car to dash on Sutil's car.. It was not on purpose.. But still, it's really tough for Force India team to get back the same position like this again this season.

Anyways, looking for a good Ferrari domination in next race :)

I felt soo sorry for Sutil when Raikkonen crashed into the back of him. I did actually have a tear in my eye and I'm normally a tough cookie but when you see a team like Force India up there then you really want them to finish. Hell even my mom was very disappointed and she only likes Hamilton in the grand prix.

Onto Hamilton, probably the first great race he has drove this year as I believe Australia was too easy for him. He seemed to drive like Senna when he was in the wet at Monaco which was about 86 but I can't remember. The crash he had in the eighth lap probably won him that race in the end as his pitstops were then timed perfectly when they needed to go to slicks.

Many feel sorry for Sutil.A great performanc ein Monaco.This race will probably go down as one of the best.Kimi,well he claerly lost control,due to what-no one knows.
Lets hope for a better show from him in the next race.

I think hitting the barriers helped Hamilton. He made his pit stop at the right time when the yellow flags were out and then he put in some amazing laps later before making his final pit stop. Raikkonen was screwed the moment he got a drive-through penalty. The race kept getter worse from there on for Ferrari.

I think hitting the barriers helped Hamilton. He made his pit stop at the right time when the yellow flags were out and then he put in some amazing laps later before making his final pit stop. Raikkonen was screwed the moment he got a drive-through penalty. The race kept getter worse from there on for Ferrari.

Spot on. Although he drove an excellent race, you have to admit that he was lucky and that "hit" was a blessing in disguise.

Many feel sorry for Sutil.A great performanc ein Monaco.This race will probably go down as one of the best.Kimi,well he claerly lost control,due to what-no one knows.
Lets hope for a better show from him in the next race.

He lost it due to trying to slow a car from 180mph down to 50mph in very wet conditions. The reaction of the car looked like the wets didn't clear the waterm on whatever bit of road he was on. Just one of those things, I think both of them were quite lucky. Kimi could have ended up in the barriers, easily. Hard luck on Sutil and Force India though.

Users who are viewing this thread