Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
I'm surprised that nobody has said anything about Hamilton's win yesterday. I must say that I had the pleasure of being there at Woodcote corner where the Ferrari's, Button, Kovalinen, Sutil and Heidfield all span from the standing water.

It was a great win for Lewis, I hope this will mean that he will stop his childish mistakes and settle down again, which should result into an interesting championship. I reason why Massa did very poorly was he crashed heavily at Stowe corner on the Friday and with no spare car, the machanics had to repair the car. He did seem to have terrible stablity at the back, which was where most of the damage was, coming out of the corners. Raikkonen's engine sounded like he lost quite a few revs in the second half the race, so may have caused some problems for him. Also, I must say that Mark Webber deserved a podium but I was really glad that it was Barrichello who got 3rd which pleased the crowd.:)

Just a quick question to you guys, do you believe that Hamilton is the new rain master? and who do you believe is going to win the world championship?

Just a quick question to you guys, do you believe that Hamilton is the new rain master? and who do you believe is going to win the world championship?

Without a doubt. He smashed them at Fuji last year in monsoon like conditions, his stint in the middle of the Monaco GP this year was just awesome and yesterday, when the track was more like a river, he was 5/6 seconds quicker than the rest on intermediates.

As for the championship, I dare not pick a winner. Each time this season when someone's looked like they're going to get away, something happens.

A very good race. Massa is useless without TC though. So many mistakes this year because he is throttle happy. Still tied for the lead though. Lewis was excellent, I'm perplexed as to why no one else went on to Wet tyres like Rubens.

I was confused too. Good race and Hamilton surprised me really with the way he drove in those conditions. But I still pick one of the Ferrari lads to win it, and since I honestly think Kimi is a better driver, I'll go with the Finn.

Most surprising thing of the weekend was McLaren didn't get penalised for anything ;)

Best surprising thing to me was Rubens finishing in one of the top positions. :) I don't even remember Rubens standing in that podium stand after he quited Ferrari.. One of the good drivers when he was in Ferrari.

And,

Code:
01  	Lewis Hamilton  	48
02 	Felipe Massa 	48
03 	Kimi R?ikk?nen 	48
04 	Robert Kubica 	46

which is going to make the next race very interesting. I hope one of the Ferrari drivers to go ahead with some lead. :D Com'on Ferrari! :)

Poor Rubens, deserves more than that junk Honda. He might not have been the best option for Ferrari but he certainly is one of the better drivers on the grid but then again he isnt particularly young anymore.

Weekend of the German Grand Prix, this year at Hockenheim. Lewis was fastest in both practices today. .7 quicker in 2nd practice.

Looking good for Hamilton so far. Although I have learnt not to bother too much about the Friday sessions. But I do get the feeling the Ferraris are underperforming at the moment and its the best time for the Mclarens to take advantage.

And I am very sure something is wrong with the Ferraris. Heavy fuel? maybe, but the way Raikkonen was struggling with the handling might suggest otherwise. Although they usually get it right quickly. Still I think Hamilton should win this!

Lewis on pole, Kimi down in 6th.

He was fighting the car quite a bit, I put that down to his car not liking the strong winds around the circuit.

Maybe. although did affect him more than the others.

Anyways quite brilliant driving by Hamilton as he becomes the clear leader in the championships now. And how Piquet's Renault finished that race I dont know. Anyways well done to him, finished ahead of Alonso for the first time I think.

Hope Glock is ok after that crash and seemed to have hurt his back.

He got given the all clear, a bit shaken though.

Superb driving from Lewis, the safety car played right into Piquet's hands. Quite lucky, but he was quick, Massa didn't/couldn't close him down.

Hamilton's driving was just unbelievable.. especially when he was overtaking Massa in the end.. Almost, both of them dashed against each other. Very aggressive and clever driving in those conditions.

Anyways, I am still backing Ferrari to lead in both driver's and constructors championship points soon. :)

Anyways, I am still backing Ferrari to lead in both driver's and constructors championship points soon. :)

Although it was good of Massa to back off during that overtaking as otherwise both of them would have crashed. Hamilton definitely has the aggression but he still lacks the maturity. (something that Mika Hakkinen had)

Users who are viewing this thread