Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Let's campaign for 1-year rights contracts!
Did anyone else see Ron Dennis down the Toyota garage with a big brown envelope? :p
Well done Lewis - the right champion.

Sad to see F1 leaving ITV as they have done a great job over the years. Infact ever since I started following F1 its been ITV but I see BBC doing a better job in the long run, no more bleedy commercials interrupting the race. That is easily the most annoying thing in the world your watching someones in the lead it comes back on and they've crashed.

That was fantastic. Ferrari team thinking they'd won it, and watching their faces turn from :) to:( in the matter of 5 seconds:D.

Good for Hamilton to win it after what happened last year.

I never thought I'd be as engrossed into F1 as I was in the last 10 minutes of that race!

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

We were all waiting for it :D

I beat you too that Phil but my posts are being moderated :p Ah well yours was better although it lacks the word owned which caps it off really. :D

what a race:O:clap

but IMHO.....i still think massa is a better driver than Hamilton...a lot less mistakes made by massa this year....only let down by his pit crew and his car's inability to drive properly in the wet(5 spins in silverstone:rolleyes:)
but.....had massa won...which of course i wanted him to...it would have all came down to that penalty in spa..which me and many driver agreed on....for reasons i cba explaining......and it would have been wrong the sport because many would have felt he was robbed,and its not what the sport needs.
so all in all....a great season....last corner of the last lap of the last race:eek:two seasons ina row it was decided by one point:happy
still i think massa will be even stronger than hamilton next season.
unlucky massa
congrats hamilton
bring on 2009!

I'm not too sure that Massa is the best driver.
Hamilton has been far quicker most of the time and it does make me wonder how well he is driving when Kovalinen(spelling?) has looked so poor compared to Hamilton in the same car.

Na. Alonso is probably the best driver in the sport at the moment, just - but there's hardly anything between him, Hamilton, Raikonenn, Massa, Kubica & Vettel to be honest.

great race...i thought it was over for hamilton really after vettel got infront...he lost it right at the death again i thought...it went to the very last corner for a reasonable prediction to be made of whos gonna be the champion...great stuff probably the best i have seen really...

btw didn't know nicole was his gf...man he's catched a nice one:eek:

I loved it when that little girl tried to hug Nicole but she just ignored it.

I am not a Ferrari fan, but congratulations to them for winning the constructors' title quite comfortably in the end. And well done to Fernando Alonso for finishing ahead of Heidfeld and Kovalainen despite having a much inferior car. He is the best driver among the current lot, and best since Schumi.

Users who are viewing this thread