Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
If thats the Ferrari strategy, Then FIA's strategy will be striping all points of Ferrari and 100 Million $'s Fine for Ferrari.

Nah, they would still find a way for Ferrari to be innocent. ;)

Massa in the press conference was a joke - I was at my fastest in the third stint and we managed to overtake Kimi - Oh yeah of course you did, only because if he drove any slower he'd have been able to stop of a coffee to let you past then carry on. At least be honest about it.

Massa wouldn't know what honest was if it slapped him in the face. One example of that is him saying his punting of Hamilton at Fuji was perfectly fair and he didn't understand why he got a penalty. You can clearly see from the onboard camera that at the point of impact he was steering into Hamilton's left rear quarter. He sounded more like Jason Plato when he came out with that!

Anyway, good to see Hamilton respond to all the critics from the past week. I don't think there's anyone that hasn't criticised him in the press this week. He's 23 and it's only his second year of F1, he's going to make mistakes for goodness sake!

How much will Ferrari pay a Force India or equally poor car to smash into Hamilton in the next race then to stop him winning the title? :p

Can see something happening to ruin it for Lewis, hopefully he'll have a similarly dominating race as this past one. I'd love to see him win the title, was unfortunate not to get it last year, but I'm sure that will have given him a great deal of mental strength coming into the final race.

Dunno if it was boring, clinical is probably how I'd describe it. Lewis in total control all weekend even got a fastest lap of once!

Massa in the press conference was a joke - I was at my fastest in the third stint and we managed to overtake Kimi - Oh yeah of course you did, only because if he drove any slower he'd have been able to stop of a coffee to let you past then carry on. At least be honest about it.

If he was honest about it then the team would be breaking the rules and they'd be punished. I meant boring in terms of racing action, overtaking, etc.

Two long straights meant top team could bully other ones.

If he was honest about it then the team would be breaking the rules and they'd be punished.
Well he could have been a bit more honest, like Kimi. It's not against the rules for a driver to slow and let his team-mate through. It is against the rules for the team to tell him to do it though. Stupid I know.

Massa
Trulli
Kimi
Hamilton
Kova
Alonso

That's the top six for tomorrow's GP, rain is expected.

Rain certainly throws it up in the air, much more likely that something other than the 2 title condenders could effect the outcome of the race.

Usually in the wet I'd bet on Massa spinning it about 3 times before getting to lap 2, but he does better at Interlagos.

Is it wrong that these days, a couple of hours after a session or race has ended I check the BBC website to see if there have been any penalties and if I can't see any I check back later to make doubly sure??!!

Yes, but welcome to the world of Formula One. Formula One has an interesting future in the next decade, in regards to president stepping down, economic climate and rule changes.

LEGEND LEWIS :D

Won despite everyone trying to stop him. :D

The look on Ferrari faces was priceless, that's what sky+ was made for. :D

What an amazing end to a race. I thought Lewis had lost it, but then suddenly right at the end he took Glock. Awesome stuff. Feel abit sorry for Massa, but wanted Lewis to win the title all season. Superb race.

Also, LOL at the Ferrari team, really thought Massa had won the title :D

What an enthralling finish. It seems our terrestrial channels our making a habit out of signing off with a win; Channel 4 said goodbye to it's cricket coverage with the Ashes and now ITV is given a fitting send off by Hamilton. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread