Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Well let?s just say the FIA will probably have greater influence on circuits rather than the rebels. If rebels do race on circuits with FIA licenses this could result in the FIA terminating licenses with the circuit owners and that has many downfalls, the circuits would not be recognised and they would lose out more revenue than they would gain from the rebels if the FIA abandons them. The only race circuits that FIA cannot have influence on is the street circuits.

There's quite a few circuits though that can be used. Silverstone (next year its free), Hockenheim and Gilles Villeneuve Circuit are all not used for F1 any more and are easily already up to F1 standard and theres quite a few more that could be used.

Tbh I hope this breakaway doesn't happen its just going to ruin everything.

Well Red Bull might well have had last 1-2 at British GP. Last half of season can belong to this team as well.

It's definitely not the last British GP just probably the last at Silverstone. Then again with the mess over registration and breakaway series who knows?
Well driven Vettel but the new regs have made a total mess of overtaking and they might as well fuel adjust the grid and then end the race after lap 1.

I was happy to see one of the red cars in top 5! i.e Ferrari's Massa :happy I really want to Ferrari to come back giving some close competition like how Massa/Kimi came from nowhere in last season. ;) But it is too late I believe!

Only two teams have won a race this season. It's a straight duel between Button and Vettel with Barichello as an outside chance.

And on the F1 Mole apparently youtube will be sponsoring one of the new F1 teams, namely US F1, this could look interesting on their new car, with Virgin looking to the Manor team.

Force India at number 7. Go Sutil.

scion_sid added 7 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

I think Sutil is light on fuel. hamilton is having nightmare season though.

Users who are viewing this thread