Grand Prix-F1

No refuelling. Good or bad?

• Total voters
Nicely worked up win for Webber. Red Bull is winning cars race atm. Disappointed for Sutil though.

So gutted for Sutil! He has overtaken Webber as the unluckiest man in F1. Whenever he is up in the points he either gets taken out or he has some kind of problem. It was such a good drive to get up ahead of Raikonnen only for him to be taken out on the first corner. He will have a long future in F1 if he carries on driving like this.

Great win for Webber and a nice 1-2 again for Red Bull. Going to be a great battle right to the end for both Constructors Championship and Drivers Championship. Been a great season so far!

After so much bad luck and disappointment, it's good to see Webber finally win a race. With how he has been going this year I thought he deserved a win.

Fell asleep watching this race several times (was watching it quite late last night), I didn't think I'd missed much, but when they crossed the line I realised I must have missed just about every key incident bar the first lap!

Oh btw, did anyone else notice our very own Evertonfan signing the German national anthem at the start?

Not F1 news, but the son of 1964 World Champion (and only man to ever be world champion on both 2 and 4 wheels) John Surtees died at the weekend.

18 year old Henry Surtees was hit by a loose wheel while travelling at 120mph in a F2 race at Brands Hatch at the weekend.

By deepest sympathies to John and his family.

Sad in motor sport. Condolences to the family.

Yes, freak accident.

I hoped that Hartley would race for Toro Rosso before the spaniard.

Saw the video footage. He was so unlucky.

Did anyone see the practice sessions today? Both Mclaren drivers finishing 1st and 2nd. Could this be the first time the former world champion gets a podium this season?

What the bloody hell was that? Timings all down and then the BBC cut away and finished their coverage with "Alonso is on pole...we think". Why no red button? Why is R5L doing the athletics?
Anyway top 10 (apparently are):
Alonso, Vettel, Webber, Hamilton, Rosberg, Kovalainen, Raikkonen, Button, Nakajima, Massa.

Problems with the communications network from the Hungarians.

Nice to see Alonso bringing a different car to the party this season, but on the other hand when you look at Massas crash and how it was caused you think back to the Henry Surtees incident at least Massa appeared to be conscious.

Being reported now that the Massa injury wasn't superficial and that he's in ICU and set to undergo surgery for bone damage of skull and concussion.

Users who are viewing this thread