Graphics Card Problems Thread : PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. DO NOT START NEW THREADS

you can find the 6800 nvidia card for 80 quid these days, I bought the 6800gs last spring for ?100 so it must be cheap now.

sami007 said:
.....turn the crowd off (as possible in 2005)......
Was it indeed possible to do so??? If yes, can you please tell me the link to the particular patch??? Thanks in advance.

no patch mate...ive not played the game in ages but something in the options and then visual or display and you could go in and change from low mid to high or custom and turn off particular things

well idk whats going on.. because i have an X1300PRO.. and the games a bit choppy on medium settings.. and On BLC2005 I had everything maxed out and it worked sweetly! but even on medium settings, the games was a bit choppy on med. settings

iiball3 said:
well idk whats going on.. because i have an X1300PRO.. and the games a bit choppy on medium settings.. and On BLC2005 I had everything maxed out and it worked sweetly! but even on medium settings, the games was a bit choppy on med. settings
They have done a lot with the graphics since the last version, so what could be done on 05 isn't possible on 07. Try low settings and work your way up.

You might also want to try the link in the first post regarding ATi performance tweaks. Also the new Catalyst drivers. the_gas has linked to them in the computers and tech forum.

i have an intel(R) 82945 Express Chipset Family do you think it will work? because it handles games like fifa 07 pretty well

Alvi said:
i have an intel(R) 82945 Express Chipset Family do you think it will work? because it handles games like fifa 07 pretty well
Well here is my opinion about is question once again, I also have the same integrated graphics card, 82945G Express Chipset, with Intel GMA 950. This card manages to run Fifa 07 quite well even at the highest of the settings, but BLIC 2007 doesn't support any integrated graphics card (at least I don't think it does). So at the most you may get the full game to run pathetically choppy on your PC, close to how the demo runs on my computer. I presume there's as much chance that you can play the game quite fine on your pc as the probability of being able to run BLIC 99 on my XP, or even less. However, "you can but try". If not, upgrading your graphics card may be a good idea.

Well same bad news for me, in mine I can't seen the umpires or players except the umpire's hat. :( disappointed, because I spent 3 Thousand rupees for a original copy.. Anyone can help me fix that, but i don't think i can make it work fine on my laptop.

I emailed Codies to ask if nVidia GeForce 5500 was compatible and the guy said it should work fine.

I can't get the game to run on my Intel 945 chipset either :( What a bummer. The bar loads up to start a game and then everything just crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread