Graphics Card Problems Thread : PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. DO NOT START NEW THREADS

straw

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a laptop with mobile intel 945g and i got the game to run smoothly by fooling the game into thinking my card was a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro.

Do this in 3d analyze by typing in the vendorID and deviceID of the chosen card. In this case the vendorID would be 4098 and the DeviceID would be 20040.

saadaali

School Cricketer
hey straw where do we exactly make these changes can u tell me more clearly? thanxs waiting for ur response

saadaali

School Cricketer
where exactly does it says tommi system...plzz be lil clear, is this 3d analyze an application or is it a file in the brian lara cricket 2007 directory?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
It is an application which you have to download - Google about it. Download it, then select the BLIC exe file, and put in the custom id's and run the game through 3d analyse :)

saadaali

School Cricketer
i cannot find the application tommi-system , is it known by some other name do u have a link where i can download it

cnbd_novice

International Coach
EDIT: Google 3d Analyze and you'll find the particular program. However I really didn't benefit from the program, apart from the little imporvement in graphics. I had the same pathetic FPS as before. However, another idea to increase efficiency using 3D Analyze in another thread. You might want to combine both ideas to get the best result. Here's the link:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30852
However I am still surprised it didn't work for me as I have Intel 82945G Chipset(Intel GMA 950) and with the same graphics card, only with a laptop version, Straw was well able to play the game. Any suggestions???

Last edited:

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
did anyone with GeForce4 MX4000 get it to work
I could get it to run upto the start of the match with the ground being shown and could agnew hear speaking but it crashed before the toss.

TIPS:
Used 3D Analyze.
Ticked on Emulate Pixel Shader Caps, Emulate HW TnL,Force SW TnL options.

If I use the Pixel Shader caps option only, the game runs even after the toss but the whole game looks dark and shadowy with only the player helmets and umpire hats visible along with the TV overlays.

Attachments

• blic.JPG
    blic.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach

rajrajan

School Cricketer
Which graphic card is best for playing BLC 2007

Hi,

Could anyone please suggest me a cheap & best graphic card for playing BLC 2007 which suits by PC configuration...Please find the attachment for my system details.,.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    53 KB · Views: 36

siddharchris

School Cricketer
Help!!

I'm having an in-built graphics card with 512 mb ram , with around 15 gb of disk space,Pentium 4- 2.40 ghz , would i be able to install this game. Because i wasn't able to install the demo version, I'm worried about this.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Basically you shouldn't be able to run it with your in-built graphics card, as they are not supported. Many others with in-built graphics card have already attempted and most have failed. So it is likely that your PC won't manage the game very well, and even if it does.........well, you know, you can get many graphics card quite cheaply in today's market.
EDIT:Try this:
cnbd_novice said:
I am not really sure but you might want to download the System Analyzer made by Ksitiz for BLIC 2007 from the link below:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ead.php?t=30648
It will tell you if your system is capable of running this game.
Also here is the link where you will find the minimum requirements posted by Rubbergenius.
http://community.codemasters.com/fo...ad.php?t=162005

omkarjere

International Cricketer
anyone able to run this game on Radeon Xpress 200 (this card is based on Radeon X300)

Users who are viewing this thread