Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Watson :( Sorry made you my captain in Fantasy Cricket so expected this to happen!
This will test the form of Ponting and Clarke in T20.

This is exactly what Australia didn't want. Jerome Taylor on one of his good spells. He only does it every few months, so you've gotta be unlucky to recieve one. England got one in Jamaica, and now Australia are feeling the brunt of another quality Jerome Taylor spell. Big pressure on Warner now!

Watson :( Sorry made you my captain in Fantasy Cricket so expected this to happen!
This will test the form of Ponting and Clarke in T20.

Well now lets see what Clarke can do.

See Dan, this is why we need a keeper that can bat!
Ponting's dodgy T20 form continues. None the less much better bowling at the start of this match compared to the previous one.

You wouldn't need a keeper that can bat if you went in with the XI I posted on the last page. You've got a Top 7 that could take apart most attacks, and you wouldn't be carrying as many crap T20 players. Hodge should definitely be in this side. Haddin's hardly Gilchrist either, I can't say I've been particularly impressed with his batting in International cricket thus far.

Your side would need another bowler, there is no way I would be relying on an injured Watson and White/Dussey to bowl 8 overs between them. Hodge above Hussey with Wade from Victoria.

Haddin has shown his potential in the ODI game especially at opener when he is given time to get in.

I thaught WI would have learnt what bad fielding does,.

This is exactly what Australia didn't want. Jerome Taylor on one of his good spells. He only does it every few months, so you've gotta be unlucky to recieve one. England got one in Jamaica, and now Australia are feeling the brunt of another quality Jerome Taylor spell. Big pressure on Warner now!

That's harsh.

Michael Clarke gone, the Aussie's are in trouble here.

Your current option for a 4th bowler is James Hopes. Watson, White, Dussey and Hodge wouldn't do much worse than Hopes I don't imagine.

Clarke gone, he really is a poor T20 batsman. Get Hodge in ffs.

So much for warm ups, Clarke back to his usual ways in T20. Pretty poor shot to play especially with the man out there.

Great start here for the West Indies, Edwards and Taylor with a team that can field are a real handful.

David Warner you beauty. Australia need these type of batters in T20.

Your current option for a 4th bowler is James Hopes. Watson, White, Dussey and Hodge wouldn't do much worse than Hopes I don't imagine.

Clarke gone, he really is a poor T20 batsman. Get Hodge in ffs.

Thats cause our selectors are crazy about a batter at 8. Our proper 4th bowling option would be either Hilfenhaus, Siddle or Hauritz.

Big Six pity they missed showing it. This game should be a close one I reckon. I think Australia are going to get 145 odd.

Users who are viewing this thread