Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Disgraceful fielding from the West Indies. Worse than a club team - they are playing international cricket, it's kinda embarrassing.

However, the score is very much achievable. I'm backing Australia to hold on though.

Watching the Windies makes me think ill play international cricket one day.

170 is bit too much. But considering how things have went so far WI can cause upset. But chances are 40 %.

Windies bowlers did pretty well, fielders let them down big time though. Still a gettable total for the batters the Windies have in their side. Will be good to see how Johnson goes in England.

What power does White has that he is picked even after nothing good in international scene. Why so harsh treatment with Hodge?

scion_sid added 16 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Aussie spinner will be tested today. Told ya pace is ideal for batters in T20.

Real poor start by Lee in particular, if this is him bidding for an Ashes spot he is failing majorly.
The Scottish bug is catching, Hussey drops an absolute sitter. We are going to regret not taking Hauritz who could have turned the game in our favour.

Gayle killed Fletcher. :D

I love T20.

GAYLE IS GOING NUTSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Almost game over tbh, but then again it is the Windies.

B Lee getting close to Broad.

I said a month or so ago that I didn't enjoy watching Chris Gayle bat, but that was when he was out of form and in Test match cricket. I could watch him in T20 cricket all day long. This is awesome. That six onto the roof was massive, what a shot. So glad Gayle didn't play like this against England in the ODi series :p

Andre Fletcher has been superb as well, looks a real raw talent this lad. Was impressed with him in the 20:20 for 20 and now he's doing it against Australia as well. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread