Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Dont play IPL. :D
Only Aussies doing well here played in IPL. :p

Australia might be out of this comp soon.

Sri Lanka will be tough as well.

Kiss good bye to your Ashes spot Mr Lee! Sensational batting by Gayle, really missed that in the IPL and during our inns. We are so boring to watch these days, Warner should be doing what Gayle does but instead we have him going more cautious.

I really hope Viru is as mad as Gayle is here.

Jesus Christ you just can't be that good at hitting sixes. It's unbelievable.

I love Gayle's method of hitting sixes as well. No foot movement, just see the ball and smack it. Such tremendous power and timing, what a player he is. I can tell why he loves T20 so much now. Good luck James Hopes.

Guys, it is West Indies... They can collapse anytime ridiculously. ;) remember Champions Trophy 2006 finals? WI vs Aus... They were about to reach 100 in 10th over where the same Gayle killed Aussie bowlers and they collapsed for 138. :laugh

Till the final run, we can't trust this Windies line up only. :D

Great 50 by Gayle, excellent hitting and killing of Ashes hopes. Looks like he is slowing down now and playing more sensibly. Would be surprised if the Windies lose from here with such an experienced middle order.

I find it very ironic that West Indies are slaughtering Australia at the moment.......after dropping Symonds, a player of West Indian origins. :rolleyes:

Looks like Australia and England will have more time to practice for Ashes with early exit.

Users who are viewing this thread