Group F thread (Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan)

haha i set my alarm for 5am then slept through then to rub it in i woke up about 15 minutes after it had finished :cry: oh well good win for aussies :D:D:D

It was the perfect time for me :) 7am, but it took a few minutes before I got my sleepy ass out of my bed. By then the score was 1-0 :(

Excellent game! Probably one of the unusual games from the socceroos but it was a great draw! People are going crazy here in Australia! So many people were wearing something of the Socceroos (even I was).

This already is a great achievement for Australia and anything else is a bonus!

tobes said:
haha i set my alarm for 5am then slept through then to rub it in i woke up about 15 minutes after it had finished :cry: oh well good win for aussies :D:D:D

They didn't win they drew :p

Well done to the Aussies, I wanted them to get through and they'll now play Italy.

Australlia vs Italy
Brazil vs Ghana

Those two games could be very interesting indeed.

Excellent game with Brazil vs Japan. Brazil displayed a lot more of their samba magic this time around! Ronaldo got two, so he now equalls the record for the highest number of goals in the world cup finals.

I think Italy will just show the Aussies up in the next game :)
And Brazil are gonna bury Ghana (who've been surprisingly good thus far) so deep that they won't qualify for another seven or eight world cups :D

omg - how good was THAT! Didnt Bruce Area say we were the easybeats of the compp......

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!!!!!

I was crying after the game - ive been a football fan all my life and have waited a lifetime for this

Australia's Golden Boy gets our Golden Goal :D

Great pass by Aloisi - as soon as he gets on the ground somthing happens

it will be the great devide next week in my family

me and dad have already started :p

GO THE SOCCEROOS!!
:hpraise

I watched only the second half of the Croatis vs Australia match. Australia should be very gratefull to the line referee, that he didn't signal Kewell offside, which he was. BBC analysts draw a line from the backline towards where Kewell were standing and he was shown to be offline.

And I believe Poll can pack his bag after this match and go home.

Users who are viewing this thread