Group C thread (Argentina, C?te d'Ivoire, Serbia and Montenegro, Netherlands)

Thats right. Ivory Coast have played really well, although their finishing could have been better. Argentina however are just too good. Riquelme has been in prime form once again, playing a part in both goals.

Nice, I see a comment of mine has been deleted.

Argentina had a less bad second half, compared with the first half, mainly cause of Ivory Coast's quality. This is really a tough group and Serbia and Montenegro, who are also underestimated by some, will show it.

As Ivory Coast lost I really like the way they played, best match so far.

Yesterday was just a slight proof this is really a tough group. I can't wait for the match of Netherlands vs Serbia and Montenegro. The defence of Serbia and Montenegro will be really tested.

It was tested and it held up very well just like pre world cup. Netherlands only managed one goal with their star forwards.

After seeing these matches from this group, I can still see each team beating each other. Ivory Coast will against the Netherlands and Serbia and Montenegro against Argentina and both need to win.

Well the Ivory Coast,in my opinion,outplayed Argentina.The 2-1 scoreline was exremely flattering to Argentina.The Ivory Coast were brilliant all round the park,and their technical skill was surprising...This is a great group and i can't wait for Netherlands V Argentina.

maradona waving argentina T-shirt.He seems happy.:p

Than god the the feast is over, I was actually starting to feel for SCG.
they demolished them.

I believe that Serbia Montenegro had the best defensive record of any team in european qualifying as well!
There's a warning shot for everyone else and a big incentive for England to win their group rather than be runners up.

Users who are viewing this thread