H0wZ4T! Presents World Wrestling Entertainment.. [Just like Ric Flair...]

How would you rate the writing of JJ Simpson?

• Brilliant

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Good

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Average

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Horrifying

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

17th August 2007 ? Smackdown! from Houston, TX.

Segment One:
Smackdown is live with the impressive pyros, which quickly die down as Ric Flair comes strolling down the ramp. He begins to talk about his match with Edge tonight, to which the crowd pop, considering they didn?t know about it. However, Edge does arrive and begins to diss the Nature Boy. They share insults and come to the blows in the ring. Edge delivers a lethal Spear to Flair, grounding him. However, Edge isn?t finished. He goes under the ring and pulls out a table, determined to destroy Ric. He positions the table and spears Flair through it! Paramedics rush to the ring, as Edge walks back to the locker rooms.

Rating: A

The Masterlock Challenge with ???:
Masters is confronted with his toughest challenge yet in the form of Kane! The Big Red Machine sits down on the chair manically, with Masters applying the Masterlock! Kane struggles and shows no sign of giving up, so Chris lets go and nails Kane in the back of the head with the chair! Kane goes mad and chases Masters down the ramp!

Rating: B

Segment Two:
Chris Masters is seen running backstage, as he passes Kristal with Orton and MVP. Kane goes storming past and the interview begins. MVP says he has a certain respect for Randy Orton and will be happy to work with him. Orton tells Kristal that he will destroy the Animal and the Midget at the same time, alongside MVP. They laugh and walk away, while Kristal is bewildered.

Jimmy Wang Yang vs Jamie Noble:
These two cruiserweights had a nice bout, with both men giving it their best efforts. Wang Yang took control and speedily outdone Noble, who was flattened by several crossbody and dropkicks. Eventually, Noble was floored and Jimmy landed a huge Corkscrew 450 for the pinfall victory. After the match, Vickie Guerrero came down and said on the backing of Teddy Long, next month will see the Cruiserweight Title back again!

Segment Three:
The scene changes to Stephanie McMahon, who receives major heat from the crowd. She is talking to someone on her mobile phone, discussing ?the plan?. When a staff member walks in, she quickly puts the phone down and walks away. What is Stephanie hiding?

Deuce & Domino vs The Hooliganz:
Deuce took the early advantage over London, who was practically chucked around. He landed several hard fists and kicks, switching between the two Hooliganz. Deuce finished it with a Crack ?Em In The Mouth to Kendrick, earning their first win in a month and half.

Rating: C

Segment Four:
Domino is annoyed with Deuce, since he didn?t tag once and the camera changes to Theodore Long?s office. He is laughing with fianc?e, Kristal, when suddenly there is a knock at the door and Bobby Lashley enters! The crowd goes crazy and Long welcomes Lashley to Smackdown! They sit down and Bobby signs a contract. Bobby Lashley is a Smackdown superstar!

Batista & Rey Mysterio vs Montel Vontavious Porter & Randy Orton:
With Batista facing off against MVP, the Animal took early control and systematically destroys MVP. Orton soon enters the ring and it is two rivals against each other. The crowd are treated to some great action, with both men giving it 110%. However, when Rey is tagged in, Orton is quickly 619?ed! Rey with the West Coast Pop? NO! Orton reversed it into a RKO! 1..2..3!

Segment Five:
Batista and Randy Orton brawl in the ring and are forced to break it up by road agents and referees. We see Ric Flair backstage in the medic?s room, he is being tended to. Long walks into the ring and tells Flair he isn?t allowed to compete against Edge. Flair is determined to get revenge, but Theodore Long tells Ric to find another man for the job.

Edge vs ???:
There is silence when Edge enters the ring, as the fans wait for Flair?s replacement. Suddenly, pyros explode and down comes Lashley! The match begins with Edge trying to escape, but Bobby begins to become the powerhouse with hard suplexs and throws. He wears down Edge and throws him into the corner, stalking him? SPEAR!! Lashley hooks the leg and Bobby wins his first match! Lashley celebrates alongside Ric Flair, as Smackdown comes to an end.

Overall Rating: B

Quick Results:
Kane over Chris Masters in the Masterlock Challenge by DQ.
Jimmy Wang Yang over Jamie Noble.
Deuce & Domino over The Hooliganz.
Montel Vontavious Porter & Randy Orton over Batista & Rey Mysterio.
Bobby Lashley over Edge.

Scoreboard

sd92 - 13
-----
The Spin - 12
-----
THE BARMY ARMY - 8
-----
plympilgrim - 6
-----
OrderDX - 3
-----
holdenator6 - 2
-----
Griffo - 1
-----
GrayNicholls - 0

Monday Night RAW - Preview
20th August 2007

New Jersey is the last destination for WWE RAW on the road to the Biggest Party of The Summer, but it is sure not to be a party for the RAW superstars, this week.

RAW's main event will see John Cena come face-to-face with King Booker, the challenger for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam. With Jonathan Coachman declaring the match as a No-DQ, it seemed fitting to have the match this week, as a No-DQ match as well. Can Booker grab the title with one hand? Or can Cena defy the odds again and keep the momentum in his corner?

Also, last week Santino Marella was fired by Mr McMahon, and the Intercontinental Championship left vacated. This week on RAW, our General Manager will make an announcement about the future of the belt.

PLUS: Triple H will face Finlay from Smackdown!

The Scheduled Matches:

John Cena vs King Booker - No-DQ match

Triple H vs Finlay w/Vince McMahon

Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy

PREDICTIONS ARE WELCOME!

Last edited:

John Cena vs King Booker - No-DQ match - John Cena

Triple H vs Finlay w/Vince McMahon - Finlay

Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy - Matt Hardy

woooo i'm whooping your ass in the predictions tables chez haha...what does the winner get?

Whooping my ass by one point? Just because of a Masterlock challenge ending in a DQ as well.

Whooping my ass by one point? Just because of a Masterlock challenge ending in a DQ as well.

HAHA, its interesting, you will probably beat me this week. Unless i use the tactic of picking whatever you pick every week :p Joking. The reason i have done that this week, is because i fully agree.

John Cena vs King Booker -

Last edited:
HAHA, its interesting, you will probably beat me this week. Unless i use the tactic of picking whatever you pick every week :p Joking. The reason i have done that this week, is because i fully agree.

John Cena vs King Booker -

You cant do that! :p

I might have to change mine to try and get ahead

Lol, i'm watching you Chez. One false move, and i'll be right after you chaing my selections :p

OK right, I would like to say a few words about the future of this story.

I have decided to put this story on hiatus for a week or two, so first I'd like a moderator to close it, TEMPORARILY! I have a lot of work and things to do, and I will reopen this, when I feel I have more time. But please, don't lose interest in this. Just because something is TEMPORARILY! on hiatus, does not mean I am killing it. Thanks for your support and RAW/SummerSlam will be here next week.

Jay

Ahh that's sad Jay. Does that mean i win the predictions championship?

If not please bring it back soon i have enjoyed it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread