highest AI batting v User Bowling score you've seen (*Not* Simulated)

BryanIRM

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tried spectating a game just to see (yes I know it is not designed to be as accurate, from what I've read), and England scored around 380 in a ODI, and Sri Lanka, on the chase, were all out in about 15 overs for 30-something. I'm guessing this is the type of batting AI when chasing issues that were mentioned and are being fixed in the patch?

acrcmb

School Cricketer
Brendon Mccullum scored 304 in a test I played for NZ vs Sri Lanka, i've seen quite a few high scores actually it seems to be pretty spot on as far as AI batting scores go. the frequency of centuries seems perfect and the batting is realistic in the fact that a person can get a 100 in the first innings and get out for a duck in the 2nd, although i did have a career batting at number 3 and the same opener would get out in the first over or 2 everytime lol.

adikal

Club Captain
Brendon Mccullum scored 304 in a test I played for NZ vs Sri Lanka, i've seen quite a few high scores actually it seems to be pretty spot on as far as AI batting scores go. the frequency of centuries seems perfect and the batting is realistic in the fact that a person can get a 100 in the first innings and get out for a duck in the 2nd, although i did have a career batting at number 3 and the same opener would get out in the first over or 2 everytime lol.

Was this by simulating the innings? Or did you bowl to the AI? Also what difficulty level were you playing at?

We all know that simulations produces much more realistic scores. The issue comes when you are bowling to the AI, and once they lose the first wicket or so, they fall in a bunch, irrespective of the match situation.

chrisjohnson93

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Team high score: I've seen a couple over 600, my England team were set around 820 to win as we were around 200 behind and they hit 600 without declaring.

Individual high score: Seen 296* once or twice during the games that I played, not seen a triple century yet as they usually declare before the batsman reaches the milestone

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I saw an individual score of 330 or so, I also had one where the team declared with a batsman on 298*.

DS1994

School Cricketer
I've just caught and bowled Graeme Smith for 288

DS1994

School Cricketer
Just played a county game where Chris Nash scored 282* in the first innings and 110* in the second

manivirk56

Club Cricketer
i have scored my ist 250 and that is too in one day match that was awsm....

Attachments

• Photo0313.jpg
    Photo0313.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 29

woosaah

Club Cricketer
I had Chanderpaul score 154* in a total of 250. That was in 58.4 overs. Their second innings I bowled them all out for 88 (the whole game lasted just over a day, in total I bowled 88.3 overs to them and only faced 34.2. I scored 10/217 with Guptil scoring 112 of 66 then 5/123 in 12 overs)

That was my second test.

The first test they got 10/159 as the highest. And when I tried to play it like a test innings (blocking leaving etc) I ended up with 10 for 96, too many knick behinds, but I think that's mainly because of my footwork. My second innings ended up 10/406 O.o two centuries, one to McCullum and the other to Watling. Next high score was only 61 to Latham :)

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ai scored 600 when i simmed

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Folks, this thread is not about AI simmed scores but highest scores AI has managed against a user/human opponent. We all know AI can score 600+ in career mode or when you sim the games. It's what AI does against a human controlled opponent which is the question here.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I watched India vs England T20 Match on legend difficulty.

India scored 204
England was able to chase that down in 19th over.

AI fires in opening phase and then we see a big collapse and then close ending.

Users who are viewing this thread