highest AI batting v User Bowling score you've seen (*Not* Simulated)

In these 101 overs you bowled how many edges to slip did you get?

as i have just posted in another thread, not 1. I had a four-man seam attack: Bart King, Vince Van der Bijl, David Lawrence and Eddo Brandes, they were all generating visible swing, not a single edge of any sort. biggest disappointing thing really.

however, bowling with Van der Bijl is awesome, he's so tall - get a bouncer right and you will hit someone. (sadly, nothing to my short leg either.)

i could have gone for a lot less runs and taken more wickets by removing the slips and ringing the field early (i.e. acted like the AI captain!) but to me - that's not cricket.

spinners got a couple of edges, maybe bat-pad but they were not even close to carrying to short-leg. (however, i am pretty poor at spin bowling and getting very few RPMs even with wrist-spinners, so that could be down to me.)

Guys its interesting to see your scores and all but Please add the difficulty level as well to the posts.....

I'm playing a test match on legend difficulty - Australia vs Russia - thinking that I'd have an easy time of it.

Nope.

Finally got the last wicket:
TQQCjX4.png

I'm playing a test match on legend difficulty - Australia vs Russia - thinking that I'd have an easy time of it.

Nope.

:eek:For a moment I thought you were the one batting...Then later realised that you were the one getting hit...:lol

Nope.

Give us more details about how AI paces the innings and what sort of shots it prefers and whether AI has stopped playing aerial shots.

Nope.

Any reason as to why you gave everyone a bowl? :p

Just finished my first Test innings since Patch 2

Playing on Pro difficulty, England (me) v Australia (AI)

Bowled all of the 126 overs and finally got them all out for 415.

Pretty much every player made a decent score, no centuries though, 50s for Warner, Haddin and Johnson. The only true batsman I got out for cheap was Clarke for 10.

Little disappointed with the pace bowling really, the fatigue issue is definitely fixed, edges not as much as I would have liked, think I got 2 genuine edges with pace bowlers and one with spinner. Bowled about 25 overs with Broad and went 0-98, Anderson got 2 wickets, Bresnan 1, the other 7 were taken by Borthwick and Root.

Its obviously more realistic with the AI score, I was happy with how long it took and the way they went about scoring, it felt like new batsmen were finding there feet a little and you could put on early pressure ... Its a shame my batting is nowhere near upto standard, after 6 overs i'm 15-2!

Users who are viewing this thread