Highest Scores

36 is my high score, I just can't seem to get set enough apart from that one innings when I made a terrible mistake and was bowled because it was looking good before that.

I scored a 100 in a four day match a lucky one though I think it is the high score and i play in pro

Many ducks, 2's,,,4's,,,many times under 10 and 20,,,,and this one 55 I'll cherish and fight so hard to reach and pass it again

nooooo i wanted to cry 95 not out!!! if they had of scored a few more i would have got my first century

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 102
^23 from 90! :eek: What the hell was Phil Jaques playing at?

102 from 173 in First Class cricket playing for Victoria. It was touch and go on occasion, with one particularly bad umpiring decision going my way, but I paced the innings really well by accelerating in short calculated bursts.

Some of my milestones,

Role : Batsman
Special Skills : :D
  1. Ducks in FC Test : 33
  2. Ducks in OD : 10
  3. Ducks in T20 : 9

Batting :

Highest Score in FC : 31
Highest Score in OD : 21
Highest Score in T20 : 30

Bowling :

Best Part Time bowling Figures : 4/27 with AVG 6.75

I was playing a bowling all rounder, highest shield score was 34, highest one day score was 77 and highest t20 was 19. Hit the second season but I was just started a new number 4 batsmen this morning, halfway through my first shield and I made 66 in the first innings then had to leave for work when I went out.

I've figured out some ways to make runs that works for me now, I bat all the way across my stumps so I can play more leg side shots and I primarily play off the front foot. I don't play any defensive shots (I seem to just go out doing them) and just focus on flicking anything leg side away and making sure anything off side gets driven on enough of an angle to not be going right to the bowler.

i scored a 50 in a t20 and thought to have a slog got out next ball , just about half an hour ago I got to a 100 with my brother in law watching me then I gave him a turn, then next ball he faced and got out :lol:lol

Should make this a scores thread, could help with AI tweaking down the track. Something like:

Scorecard:
Difficulty:
Positives:
Negatives:

50 in ODI in Pro mode from 47 balls. Then went for a dirty slog over cows corner and got caught on the boundary

----------

I was playing a bowling all rounder, highest shield score was 34, highest one day score was 77 and highest t20 was 19. Hit the second season but I was just started a new number 4 batsmen this morning, halfway through my first shield and I made 66 in the first innings then had to leave for work when I went out.

I've figured out some ways to make runs that works for me now, I bat all the way across my stumps so I can play more leg side shots and I primarily play off the front foot. I don't play any defensive shots (I seem to just go out doing them) and just focus on flicking anything leg side away and making sure anything off side gets driven on enough of an angle to not be going right to the bowler.

Exactly what I am doing man

----------

Exactly what I am doing man

10 from 23! (and I managed to get Joe Root to 7 before I ran him out this time) :)

Users who are viewing this thread