Hindi Cinema Discussion

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow. Just watched talvar. Amazing movie. I had read about talwars couple of months ago and to see the film now, is just wonderful. Hats off to the director and everyone who have contributed in making of the film.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Could somebody please suggest a few good "masala-less" bollywood movies from recent times? It's gonna be a long holiday... I haven't seen many except BB, Talwar, Baby, Jolly LLB in past two years! And they make like 100s of movies every year. It would be cool if somebody could help me out finding good bollywood films which have released recently (past 2-3 years). Please don't go for any SRK/Bhai film, I don't like those and I don't like remakes either.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Gabbar, Airlift, Neerja. These 3 come to mind from the recent past and I personally liked them. So you may watch them.

Reactions: Ohm

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Could somebody please suggest a few good "masala-less" bollywood movies from recent times? It's gonna be a long holiday... I haven't seen many except BB, Talwar, Baby, Jolly LLB in past two years! And they make like 100s of movies every year. It would be cool if somebody could help me out finding good bollywood films which have released recently (past 2-3 years). Please don't go for any SRK/Bhai film, I don't like those and I don't like remakes either.
NH10, Highway, Haider were classic.
And Badlapur was pretty decent. Drishya is good ( I watched it in kannada and tamil. I am pretty sure hindi is good too).

I heard detective bymokesh bakshi was good. ( I haven't watched it)

Reactions: Ohm

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Its not really cinema related, but is anyone watching TVF's Permenant Room-mates. One of the best series on the internet at the moment. Great casting and script.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looking forward to Fan this Friday

Watched Kapoor and sons last week. Was a wonderful movie about a dysfunctional family

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Its not really cinema related, but is anyone watching TVF's Permenant Room-mates. One of the best series on the internet at the moment. Great casting and script.
Heard a lot about it but isn't getting enough time to watch it along with Flash, Arrow etc. Might watch in the coming vacation.

An'artist

Jinx
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
You can have "The Lunchbox" ...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Looking forward to Fan this Friday

Watched Kapoor and sons last week. Was a wonderful movie about a dysfunctional family
Fan is going to be epic. After his horrible run in CE, HNY, Dilwale, King Khan will be back ;D Really looking forward to it. Will be going this weekend.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Heard a lot about it but isn't getting enough time to watch it along with Flash, Arrow etc. Might watch in the coming vacation.

I would highly recommend it. Surprisingly good for a Indian drama and doesn't have the ridiculous special effect or the long season. I think you'll really enjoy it.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fan is going to be epic. After his horrible run in CE, HNY, Dilwale, King Khan will be back ;D Really looking forward to it. Will be going this weekend.

My only fear is, the expectations are sky high now (even though the promotion has been very low key)

Lets see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread