HMV has started to ship pre-orders

Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wifey just confirmed.Waiting for Thursday now:banana2

Last edited:
Well, I'm right at or near the bottom of the world here in Invercargill and my copy has just arrived from the other side of the world!!!

So maybe us Aussies will get it today as well...

got them to send it to my work address so I'll see what comes up here with the mail call...

got the game today in US

Last edited:
So maybe us Aussies will get it today as well...

got them to send it to my work address so I'll see what comes up here with the mail call...

you got it.... i am still waiting here in Melbourne... ordered on 15 from Shop too...:(:noway

you got it.... i am still waiting here in Melbourne... ordered on 15 from Shop too...:(:noway

Nope.

Mail usually comes around here at about 12, not very hopeful though.

Ordered from HMV and from the sounds of things Shopto are delivering earlier than HMV are.

Nope.

Ordered from HMV and from the sounds of things Shopto are delivering earlier than HMV are.

i was expecting to get it yesterday,, but no luck hopefully today..

i thought normally it takes 4-5 days from Uk but guess just need to be patient... :crying

Nope.

I'm a bit annoyed too, Vic. I know it will probably be only a difference of a day or two, but I was expecting the game by now. Patience I guess.

Got mine today :). So all I have to do is fix the PlanetCricket server and then I can go play it.

Most of the USA/Canada guys seem to have their games in their hands.

Anybody from Australia got the game yet?

I checked my mailbox, but it is not there. :(

Most of the USA/Canada guys seem to have their games in their hands.

Anybody from Australia got the game yet?

I checked my mailbox, but it is not there. :(

MattW has his, and he's from Victoria. I'm also from an eastern state. I'll check again in a couple of hours.

Wooo Hooo, I got it! Took me 10 minutes to realise it was sitting right in front of me :laugh

Whooooo...

It's here... mega excited.

Got my letter with my payrise for next year at the same time and i'm more excited about the game, a little bit sad really...

crap on a stick, at least 5 more hours at work before I can leave, assuming I get everything done in time

Last edited:
They've suddenly cancelled my order because the payment wasn't authorised. I don't want my tweaking order cancelled! Now I'll have to pay near $65 for the game when I should only be paying $51. :mad:

There's enough money in that account and the card does work. It's a tweaking joke.

Users who are viewing this thread