How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

For some reason, On all the county games I have, I always manage to create a fantastic OD side, but it never really clicks in the County Championship and I never know why.

In the semi-finals of the Challenge Trophy.............

I dont think there is a semi-final for Chal. Trphy :rolleyes:

If you are stuck in Division 2 in both leagues then try to earn your income with the Challenge Trophy and Twenty20 Cup.

BTW, in my 2007 season I lost in the semis of the 20-20..so any increase in income for me :p

Lol I started again because even though I was sucessful I didnt like the team I used. Here are some highlights from my 2nd Bangladesh tour after 2 tests.

Test
Batsmen
Justin Langer (209 runs @ 104.50)
Shane Watson (137 runs @ 68.50)
Ricky Ponting (127 runs @ 63.50)

Bowlers
Shane Warne (12 wickets @ 16.42)
Glenn McGrath (10 wickets @ 22.20)
Shane Watson (7 wickets @ 30.86)

there is semi finals in the challenge trophy if your not playing the 2006 version

Last edited:
I dont think there is a semi-final for Chal. Trphy :rolleyes:

BTW, in my 2007 season I lost in the semis of the 20-20..so any increase in income for me :p

The problem is that I play ICC 2005, so it would be different to, say, ICC 2006, which you probably have. But I can tell you that in ICC 2005, being a Twenty20 semi-finalist would earn you ?10,500.

Man, how pathetic is this? Gilchrist has to miss the match because "He has a Cold". He isn't that much of a girl is he? Far out. In the 1st Test of the most important series and this happens!

And now England is smashing me all over the park! Whilst Trescothick has hit a fast 100. Also, Michael Clarke has dropped KP on 60 at first slip! I'm not starting to well am I!

Last edited:
Man, how pathetic is this? Gilchrist has to miss the match because "He has a Cold". He isn't that much of a girl is he? Far out. In the 1st Test of the most important series and this happens!

And now England is smashing me all over the park! Whilst Trescothick has hit a fast 100. Also, Michael Clarke has dropped KP on 60 at first slip! I'm not starting to well am I!

Well that Clarke drop cost me only 19 runs, thank god!

Well that Clarke drop cost me only 19 runs, thank god! England still are on track to score 500 runs.

Last edited:
Ah...Finished my 2007 season with Surrey and did pretty well than last season.

CC : 2007 : Finished second in Div 2, just one point behind Glamorgan. Anyway got Promoted to Div 1.
2006 : Finished fifth in Div 2.

CT : 2007 : Finished fifth in Div 2
2006 : Finished eight in Div 2

T20 : 2007 : Lost in the semis to Leics. Still remember that match....P.Nixon got a thick edged SIX off the last ball to seal the fate. :(
2006 : First Round exit.

Pro League : 2007 : Finished at the top of the table in Div 2 and hence got promoted.
2006 : Think I finished at position 6 in Div 2.

Inclusive of all forms of games A.Mahmood took 111 wkts, while A.Sunny took 103 wkts. Broad took some 70 odd. Doshi 50.

M.Ramprakash, for the second successive season amassed 1200 odd runs in CC games itself while S.Walters amassed 1000 odd runs in CC games.

For the New Season there was no retirement but I showed the door for M.Butcher and N.Saker and in came a Youth batsman called Karl Brown and Spinner R.Ferley.

First CC match of 2008 season coming up....agst current champs Lancs. :(

Last edited:
Nice start in the CC games in my 2008 season....Defeated Lancs and Durham....but lost both the CT games

Currently in 2017 with Essex. Have a pretty good batting lineup (mostly regens)...and a brilliant bowling attack with K.Osborne (regen--spinner), A.Razzak (Bang), D.Kaneria (Pak), C.Tremlett and J.Hume (regen).

Won all four titles last year and hoping to repeat the same. :D

I started up a new game as New Zealand, going quite well at the moment. I've just finished the Tri-Series in Australia winning every game, which surprised me actually. Including beating Australia 3-0 in the final. All this despite Jesse Ryder batting at 4 and averaging 14 as well.

I'm in 2032, just got Gloucestershire back into Division 1 of the CC. Have a pretty average team as I let all my good re-gen players go a few seasons back. Had won the CC and at least one other competition for nearly 20 years in a row.

Sacked a few guys who averaged over 60 with the bat and under 20 with the ball. Still can't find a wicket keeper who average over 30 though.

I lost my first game of the season with Middlesex...at the end of May! I lost in the CT, but with 12 points from 14 I need one more. Joyce has done okay for England so will probably stay with them for the most of the summer. Strauss might not, hopefully.

I'm back to my long term game and the troubles of not being able to play One Day cricket.

Just got my strongest bowling attack together for a FC game, which resulted in Leicestershire being out for 94 on the first day, with one bowler's figures being 7-6-1-3. 2021 and Munday still going strong as well.

Users who are viewing this thread