How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

The good thing about him is when everyone else bowls well, he bowls ████ so I can just take him out of the attack but when nobody bowls well, he just comes on and rips through the batting lineup. The same with his batting. If we are in a bad decision, he puts on a great innings to get us to a decent score.

hedger_14 added 12 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I just scored 360 in 40 overs against the Unicorns lol. Di Venuto scored a massive 152 off 92 deliveries, after being 100* off 52. Coetzer hit 41 off 28 while Dobson scored 67 off 62 deliveries. The only other reasonable scores were Benkenstein (38 off 24) and Mustard (21* off 10).

That's not as good as the 396 I scored against Scotland :p

You know when you're a bad team when a batsman takes 7 wickets in his 8 overs against you especially when he is a spinner opening the bowling lol.

Go John Dobson. 7/65 from 8 overs after his 67. Surprised he didn't get MOTM. Di Venuto got MOTM for his 150.

hedger_14 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

and lol at this. After losing my first 5 OD matches, I won 7 on the trott but missed out on the finals by a point in third place one point behind the 2 teams above me but I have a lot better NRR. And lol, Unicorns finished higher than Worcestershire.

hedger_14 added 19 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Dobson showing form at the end of the season. In his last 7 FC innings, he has scored (Recent scores 1st):

139, 104, 121, 230*, 5*, 65, 221

And he has scored 50's in his last 2 OD innings. The next chapter in John Dobson's career will be coming up later today after our last FC match over in the Player Discussion thread.

Won the CC with 10 wins and 6 draws, 67 points ahead of second place.

My team and their FC averages for the season: (Includes INT matches)

1. Di Venuto - 1133 runs @ 49.26 in 18 matches
2. Coetzer - 1310 runs @ 48.52 in 18 matches
3. Benkenstein - 1382 runs @ 72.74 in 18 matches
4. Dobson - 1636 runs @ 74.36 in 18 matches
5. McCulloch - 1291 runs @ 47.81 in 19 matches
6. Blackwell - 633 runs @ 57.55 and 49 wickets @ 24.20 in 15 matches
7. Mustard (WK) - 607 runs @ 40.47 in 18 matches
8. Aamer - 71 wickets @ 23.51 in 18 matches
9. Onions - 73 wickets @ 22.27 in 14 matches
10. Harmison - 42 wickets @ 29.48 in 17 matches
11. Davies - 59 wickets @ 22.29 in 16 matches

Reserve Players:

Emerson (Regen) - 441 runs @ 110.25 in 6 matches
Plunkett - 21 wickets @ 22.33 in 6 matches
Thorp - 17 wickets @ 29.65 in 6 matches

Breese played 3 games, Brown played 1 game and Collingwood played 1 game. Otherwise only changes in the batting order really since only McCulloch and Davies and Onions were on International duty throughout the season in which Emerson replaced McCulloch and Thorp and Plunkett replaced Onions and Davies.

I think I improved my team a lot. Got rid of Turner, Stoneman, Smith, Muchall, Ben Harmison, and I think that's all with Breese and Thorp retiring. I signed Morgan, Clare, Woakes and AB de Villiers as my T20 overseas player with Aamer resigning as my OVR player and now I have no money left :D with 10,000 on physio and 50,000 on both coaching and youth team. Rob Key also rejected me as I was trying to sign him as well. Here is my full team for Season 4:

Dale Benkenstein
Kyle Coetzer
Michael Di Venuto
Josh Dobson (Regen)
Mark Brown (Regen)
Aaron Emerson (Regen)
Jim McCulloch (Regen)
Eoin Morgan
AB de Villiers (T20 Only)

Phil Mustard
Michael Richardson (Regen, who's 25 years old lol)

Ian Blackwell
Paul Collingwood
Jonathan Clare

Mark Davies
Steve Harmison
Graham Onions
Liam Plunkett
Mohammad Aamer (OVR)
Chris Woakers

Ok Brendon, we all already know how easy it is to get a great team with Durham. :sarcasm :p

Guys, if you play as Queensland, Feldman is an absolute gun with the bat. Have scored 99 and 70 with him. And he isn't just a swing and miss kind of guy, he can play a really well constructed innings.

Had Feldman as my overseas for a year, his batting made up for his bowling relatively often :p

Dobson got his first English callup in the second test against Bangladesh where he batted at 6 and scored 46 in the first innings and 15* in the second as England won by 6 wickets.

I just scored 443/4 in 50 overs.. against USA.

AB de Villiers scored 167 off 93, Rossouw scored 147* off 118, Amla scored 46 off 34 and Smith scored 48 off 25 with Schoeman finishing off the innings with 27* off 29. Darlington also got a century, 1/101. :D

Mohammad Aamer just saved me from defeat in a FC game, scoring 52* off 174 to bat out until the end of day 4, along with Davies who scored 14* off 35. 4 wins and 4 draws in 8 games and I sit in second place.

Here are how my players in my South Africa save are doing compared to the other players in the world after the 1st season and the test series against Australia.

Test match batting:

Dane Vilas - 2nd
AB de Villiers - 6th
Graeme Smith - 13th
Rilee Rossouw - 16th
Hashim Amla - 18th
Calvin Flowers - 61st
Brett Pelser - 67th (That shows you how ████ he is playing. Even Flowers is better than him)

ODI Batting:

Hashim Amla - 1st
Graeme Smith - 4th
AB de Villiers - 5th
Rilee Rossouw - 38th
Brett Pelser - 46th (He is averaging 23 in Tests and 29 in ODI's. Thats how tweaking ████ this guy is)

Test Bowling:

Calvin Flowers - 3rd (Was in 1st before the last test until he took 2/160 odd in the second innings even though he took 7 wickets in the first innings)
Friedel de Wet - 13th
Dale Steyn - 23rd
Ethan O'Reilly - 28th
Ryan McLaren - 31st
Morne Morkel - 47th (Only played 3 matches)

ODI Bowling:

Friedel de Wet - 10th
Calvin Flowers - 14th
Ryan McLaren - 16th
Dale Steyn - 18th
Ethan O'Reilly - 71st (Only 3 ODIs)

Holy ████. Michael Di Venuto was out injured and I have no backup owners so I needed someone to open with Coetzer. I decided to go with Mustard as he was an opening keeper batsman. He then showed hsi full abilities scoring 206 off 334 balls in the FC match with an opening partnership of 262 runs, Coetzer scoring 119. And speaking of Di Venuto, he is now currently 39 years old and the current captain so it will be likely that he retires at the end of this season and if not, probably won't be good enough for the first team anyway. So it will be up to the PC members to decide on the next captain. There is a slight chance that it might be someone I sign at the end of this season but I will just let you decide from the current squad. Just say who you think should be the next captain. Here are the options. I would prefer a batsman but you can decide who.

Kyle Coetzer
John Dobson
Jim McCulloch
Eoin Morgan
Chris Lingham
Phil Mustard
Ian Blackwell
Jonathan Clare
Mark Davies
Stephen Harmison
Graham Onions
Liam Plunkett