How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Naz Stars in Bangladesh Clean Sweep

Bangladesh completely dominated New Zealand in the 3 match ODI series, winning each game. Naz was the star with the bat scoring 106* in the first ODI, 43 in the second match and 87* in the final ODI to take his average in ODI cricket this year to 70.75, now averaging 42.94 in 20 ODI's. Suhrawadi Shuvo was the star with the ball taking 1/28 (10), 2/28 (10) and 3/18 (10) in each of the matches as he continues his good form with the ball. Bangladesh although winning that ODI series still remain in 9th place. Naz has moved up to 9th in the World ODI Batting rankings while Shuvo is the highest ranked Bangladeshi ODI bowler in 26th place, as well as being in 13th in Test cricket. Bangladesh's next series is against Zimbabwe.

Bangladesh vs New Zealand Series Results:

1st ODI: Bangladesh 219/7 (Naz 106*, Tuffey 2/29) def. New Zealand 218 a.o (Wells 45, Sharif 5/35) by 3 wickets with 83 balls remaining

2nd ODI: Bangladesh 198/4 (Al Hasan 43*, Naz 43, Southee 3/47) def. New Zealand 197 a.o (Wells 61, Alam 5/46, Shuvo 2/28) by 6 wickets with 47 balls remaining

3rd ODI: Bangaldesh 189/2 (Naz 87*, Saleh 62*, Wells 2/58) def. New Zealand 187/7 (Franklin 55*, Shuvo 3/18, Sharif 2/36) by 8 wickets with 142 balls remaining

Congrats jacobfelix. I hate playing on normal for that reason:p

Pulled 06 Ashes off the shelf and gave her a run. Only played 2 seasons in and already Strauss has retired. Was a sad moment. When he came available to sign I hadn't the money left after buying a few squad fillers. Would have been batting number three for me as well as captain. Nevertheless I still only have one regen player in my starting 11 batting at 7.
Managed to snare Pettini to open with Carberry as Adams was playing dire. I think he got 2 hundreds and no fifties playing all games.

Gonna put some effort in my save and see if my regen can get to England or not.

Getting flogged in 20/20's as Pakistan...this game irritates me (ICC 2010)...I am useless at it.

I scored 7-188 off 20 overs against India, then bloody Tendulkar got a hundred and I lost.

Then I scored 4-174 off 20 overs against Bangladesh, and annoying Iqbal scored 97 and I lost.

They are my highest totals too.

Stupid one man teams, I really hate this game, it seems it is programmed to make me lose no matter how many I get.

I did however win a game of ICC 2009, a 20/20, I was 9 wickets down and needed 42 off 3 overs with Razzaq and Akhtar at the crease, and got them in 2.2

You want proof of this amazing chase? Proof? PROOF? I laugh at your...proof. I heap scorn upon your...proof. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF!!!

Last edited:
Nope you have to hope that the player you want magically decides to leave his state and come join yours

So I was bored, wanted to see if I can bat through all 4 days of FC Game.

Made 595/7 & opener made 296* (1546 balls)

Attachments

• all day.png
    all day.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 14
  • all day 2.png
    all day 2.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 11
Just bowled NSW out for 31 in a FC game.:lol They did well considering they were 7 down for 13.

Isn't FC the format NSW are meant to be GOOD at?:eek:

Well in RL anyway.:)

Well I'm in 2022 and they are going downhill a bit in the FC arena. When I started they pretty much ran the show and won all 3 comps in a few different seasons. They still own the T20 comp and OD cup just about, even though I just beat em for it in 2022. I've held the Aus League cup for 7 of the last 8 seasons and they seem to finish bottom 3 most of the time now.:thumbs

Wow, in my save as Victoria (I don't coach an international team) Matthew Wade has played 100 tests and has not scored a century. He's not even my first choice keeper anymore lmao, but keeps playing for AUS.

Meanwhile Aaron Finch has played 132 FC matches and averages 61 with the bat, batting at 3 for most of his career and has only played 1 test.

Does anyone else sign 2 star spinners at the start of every franchise?

Played about 7 seasons now signing the best 2 INT spinners every season to pretty much get all my wickets. Finally dropped them as I'm happy with my fast bowling stocks. Gonna be playing 5 Pace Bowlers and an pace Batting all rounder.

Might have signed a spinner had I had more money but due to my 29 year old opener losing his ENG contract i had to put out 70k to resign him.

How does Finch become that good.. any other players who become superstars? How does Steven Smith go

Users who are viewing this thread