How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

afridis beaten the highest 7th batsman total in my game with an astonishing 321 Not Out !!!

A triple hundred coming in at No. 7 :eek:

No sixes from Afridi in that Triple hundred....in real life he would have blasted atleast 15 :p in that triple hundred..

jacobfelix said:
A triple hundred coming in at No. 7 :eek:

No sixes from Afridi in that Triple hundred....in real life he would have blasted atleast 15 :p in that triple hundred..

and about 100 fours lol

Still 156 runs from boundaries. Just under half, not that unrealistic, though it would perhaps be nearer 50 not alot in it though.

Lost to Worcs in the CC so I look out of the running for promotion. 40 point deficit, one game in hand on both teams, Kent still to play. If I win both games with maximum points then I might go up...

Doing better in the Pro 40. 3rd with one game left a NRR of +6.2 so if I win the game I should be promoted if not I play 7th in the 1st division. Smith got a fracture in the last game so it looks like being Strauss and Godleman for the last two games.

Corry, a regen, just got his first hat trick at the fag end of my season.
Brilliant bowler though,avg of 24 in FC and 27 in ODI.

Attachments

• Corry hattrick.JPG
    Corry hattrick.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 79
If you guys wanna know how i am travelling. Just check out the Gaming Stories board, and check out my story. "Australia in Bangladesh" i would love for all ICC fans to get involved

I cant believe my luck !!!
kaneira got 10 wickets first time ever for me against the aussies :D

Can someone help me out with Surrey Team. I am playing as Surrey - Thrashed Derby by an inning and 90 runs ; Lost to Leics ( both CC ) and defeated Sussex by 4 runs in a CT match.

I wanted to know about their Best Bowlers who are in the Reserves coz in case Kumble and A.Mahmood go on National duty ; Bicknell goes off with an injury or retires. Right now as I saw Ormond and Salisbury arent all that great.

Of course, in the previous match, I tried Murtagh and Doshi and they grabbed 4 & 3 wkts respectively to etch out a thrilling 4 run win over Sussex(Chal. Trphy).

Among batting, Newman and Butcher are quite hopeless. Rest are consistent.

I have just started on an India international series3
Have played 4 series (2 test and 2 ODI's) and have won all.
Shewag was in awesome form after the first ODI averaging 256.
I have nearly my whole bowling side with debutians but now there not. They are really good wicket takers and one (Maniar) has played 5 test matches and already has 2 five wicket hauls and one ten wicket game. I haven't played this game for ages and now im getting into it

Well finished the 2009 season, finished 12th in the CC (3rd in Div 2), 4th in Div 2 of the Prio40, Semis of the 20-20 and third in the Challenge trophy.

Hall retired at the end of the season which was a blow. Hilfy didn't do enough to get a new contract, nor did Bramble, Scott and Hutton.

In come: Jamil (Pakistan opener) Burnett (WIndies fast bowler), Van Jarsveld, a young all rounder (RHB, Rf) called Chilvers. Think that's it.

Feelin Blue? said:
I have just started on an India international series3
Have played 4 series (2 test and 2 ODI's) and have won all.
Shewag was in awesome form after the first ODI averaging 256.
I have nearly my whole bowling side with debutians but now there not. They are really good wicket takers and one (Maniar) has played 5 test matches and already has 2 five wicket hauls and one ten wicket game. I haven't played this game for ages and now im getting into it

Maniar pwns, also, check out D Jadhav, amazing batsman, always plays awesome against me, has uber averages in test and odi cricket everytime i've played india, a real star of the game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread