How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I won my first ODI series with Bangla.

Won the ODI series against NZ 3-0 :D

hey jesse. Do full game and when they offer you the captaincy of your country, then decline and continue managing my county. Just signed Ferguson as my overseas player and he's started with 90 in my first FC match of the season and 115* in my first OD game. I've got a nice regen who I signed after he had a successful FC season as the youth players coming up. His salary is like 40K and he's hit 909 runs in 10 FC matches as I've decided to let him open the batting. He averages 48 and has hit 6 fifties and 3 centuries. He won me my last FC game after hitting 96 and 108. Other than a 97 in OD, he hasn't been playing well in that form in the game averaging 31 with only 2 fifties. He's defensive so I might only play him for the longer forms of the game.

Hes 20 years old. Should I train him on batting technique (General) or batting technique (Aggressive Shots).

New Zealand is crap in ICC, i`ve never loss a test match to New Zealand, except when i played with Bangladesh.

Btw Brendon, I`d use Ferguson only for 4-dayers if he is as defensive as you say he is. Is he like Alistair Cook, as in the defensiveness?

Finally Bangla is doing well in the long format of the game.

Won the 3-day friendly against Leicestershire by 7 wickets.

Leicestershire-204 AO
Bangla-245AO
Leicestershire-169AO
Bangla-128/3

Hope to perform well against England in the test series :)

Oh okay, so its pretty much the same squads.

I`ve never won a test series with major teams except for NZ with Bangladesh until i started going good at 2012.

Mahmudulla is gun in Test .
Mahmudulla is 22 in the test ranking :D

I would play County Cricket if it werent for the fact that you had to play as an international team, cause it always disrupts my county season and I miss games, lose my momentum or get out of touch with what form my players are in.

You can play a full game mode. then just reject the offer of international management, if it comes along. i never play county and country together, I'm a bloke, and thus can't multi-task!

i already answered that for him.

I got flogged in my first season and terminating a few guys contracts and bought some better players but I didn't have enough so I got some useless players. I'm going better this season.

Users who are viewing this thread