How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

Won zimbabwae series 2-1. Lost the 1st ODI by 28 runs :( then won the 2nd ODI by 59 runs and 3rd ODI by 6 wickets :)

I'm about to start up again. I think I'll create a new Australian save, and maybe continue my storie/s later, probably in the holidays when I have more time.

Hello all.

Just wanted to say that I have just started playing this game. I was sick to death of being frustrated by Ashes 2009 and decided to seek comfort in something else.

This thus! I downloaded the demo and have just purchased the full game. I am an utter stats freak so this caters excellently for that. The amount of control and settings is great.

I have been enjoying finding my way around the game and have just started an International Player Career Thingy! Playing against the West Indies.

After a rain interrupted first day (nice!) England are going steady at 173 for 3, although we lost Strauss and Pieterson in quick succession playing too defensively! Trott and Collingwood to see us through to lunch hopefully! I was going to drop Collingwood in favour of bringing Bopara in but changed my mind at the last moment. Now's the time for him to prove the critics wrong!

Anyway I have found the game to be enthralling and I am glad I took the plunge as it were. If there are any immediate tips etcetera that I should know about, I would be most obliged.

Thanks!:)

Dutchad

So Collingwood came up with the goods but got out last ball before lunch!! And then to make matters worse Prior got out first ball lafter lunch. Sigh! Ah, well still having fun. if you ever come across me online play me....I'm crap and I'll help get your stats up. Just lost a Twenty20 game by about 130 runs! Essex scored 186....I scored 50 with only three wickets down....mmmm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo, another ICC convert.

Welcome to the club old balls. Hope you enjoy it, mate. You'll be addicted in no time.

Woo hoo, another ICC convert.

Welcome to the club old balls. Hope you enjoy it, mate. You'll be addicted in no time.

Cheers my friend! Thank you for making me feel welcome!:) Who told you how old my balls are!?;)

Well my budding International Career as England Captain is going well! We have manged to restrict the Windies to 145 for 6 in their first innings trailing England's first innings total of 376, at the end of day 3. We have had a rain affected match. Will there be enough time to force a result?? I must admit that this is more from good luck than that I actually really know all the inner levels of this game. But you are very right: it is very enjoyable and very addictive? Ashes 09 who?:)

Just started a county season with Notts, so far, in the County Champs I`m undefeated after 4 games, and in the 50 over league I`ve won 3 out of 4.

Yeah, in my game, Hampshire is pretty much owning, the only game i lost in the 50-over league, was to Hampshire when i got bowled out for 76...so. :sarcasm

haha. The Notts have such a strong bowling lineup. Swann, Sidebottom, Broad. Even Patel and Shreck. I had to find replacements once all my bowling attack was away on int. duty. Also found some nice youngsters with batting rating's around 1200. I also got a nice keeper batsman with a batting rating of 1016. I switch Read and Kelly (this guy) around. Kelly in his career has played 19 FC matches with an average of 37.12 with 2 centuries and 7 fifties. 965 runs as well. He only averages 26.47 in OD though with 1 50. Read hasn't performed as well though.

Users who are viewing this thread