How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

I signed a regen with a second team average of 90 in my last game but then my computer carked it and I had to go through the whole signing process again and he disappeared.

:'(

Ouch, my batting (Sussex) is so poor at the moment. Really shallow depth. Yards has just gotten injured. Looking at about 4th in the championship, P40 is still anyone's guess.

My game just went really freaky: Derbyshire, and Glamorgan (me) are way ahead of the other teams. I have five stars, and they have 4 3/4 stars, but they don't get their players selected for England, so its all pretty tight this season between us. I would probably win quite comfortably but that I am still not as good as the AI at playing the actual games. Should be interesting.

Tamim returned to form in a massive way after being scratchy all year:

iqbalform.jpg

That series I won 2 - 1 vs NZ. I lost the second, but Tamim was still MotM

Damn... that's really good especially for Bangladesh. The most consecutive ODI century's I have scored with one player is 4. (Younus Khan)

I just got ICC 2009 and so far I've established that I prefer FC Matches to One Day Matches. I tried to see how slow I could get one of my batsmen to score a century, at 117/0 of 49 I thought I was doing pretty well until I realised it was a 50 over match.

In another match I was 100 odd for seven and Andy Caddick came in and made 115 not out with the help of the rest of the tail who chipped in with a couple of 50's and a 36, which I was pretty happy about.

End of season 1 with my Surrey Team.
Won pro league division 2 and came runners up in 20/20.
Season1.jpg

Mahmadullah has finally retired in my Bangladeshi save. The year is 2018, and I am pushing further on my quest to reach world domination. Tamim Iqbal, who once was my bright young star, is now 28 years old, whilst Rajin Saleh is 34 and looking very close to being dropped.

playing as Australia in ICC 2008

won the test series 3-0 against West Indies and narrowly scraped the ODI Series 3-2

then i lost the bangladesh series 1-0 due to the inabilty to bowl them out in their second innings. :crying but won the ODI's 2-1

At the moment i have three main problems.

ODI Run Rate - Lowest Score the West Indies had was 248 when batting first.

Spinner - No Good one's suggestions?

Bowling Sides Out in the second innings - Nearly cost me the first test VS West Indies, Cost Me the series VS Bangladesh

ICC 09

I'm playing australia, and they're struggling against West Indies in Tests, Philiph Hughes a big flop for me, averaging 18 in 9 tests of the season :crying

Michael Clarke and Mike Hussey the only players averaging above 40

surprisingly C White averages 19 in test (bowling avg)

having 2 10 wks and 4 5 wks haul in 8 tests :banana2

playing as Australia in ICC 2008

won the test series 3-0 against West Indies and narrowly scraped the ODI Series 3-2

then i lost the bangladesh series 1-0 due to the inabilty to bowl them out in their second innings. :crying but won the ODI's 2-1

At the moment i have three main problems.

ODI Run Rate - Lowest Score the West Indies had was 248 when batting first.

Spinner - No Good one's suggestions?

Bowling Sides Out in the second innings - Nearly cost me the first test VS West Indies, Cost Me the series VS Bangladesh

C.White,Hauritz Do well for me in 08 and 09 as well

M.Clarke has a great bowling average of 27 (great coz hes not known for his bowling) in ODIs

Just won the T20 World Cup against England, Michael Clarke was gunnish in the match with 80 odd runs and 2 wickets, great stuff.

T20.jpg

Going well for me, in my Middlesex save I've got 6 batsmen in the top page of the player records, and I have a regen bowler whose just gained an England contract too :). Last season was good: won County Champ and Challenge Trophy, second in Pro40 (loosing on net RR) and QF in T20.

Had a quiet time with contracts though- kept the same squad as I ended with last year, except for releasing one of two new bowlers and getting an extra Physio session.

Users who are viewing this thread