How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Even if i play the ball on leg, the player hits it on off, quite a few times..

is anybody experiencing this issue..
or is it just AI

You might have the controls set to inverted or you need to set them to inverted as you may have changed the camera.

Just got my first ever 50 :D Got 88 off 59 in an OD game! Got a 100 run partnership with Stephen Cook off 73 deliveries. Too bad I chopped it on looking to go big!

I'm not even touching the L2 trigger unless everyone is inside the 30 yard circle. :p
Maybe once i get a IPL contract then I'll open up ;)

Got my first 30 runs off ten balls and hit 5 sixes :p. Taking it to the fielders!

Just got my 1st 50 in my career! Was so nervous on 49 for ages waiting for the right ball... :) Love this game!

Anyone else get to the last few matches of the season and just throw your wicket away trying out a few things? I basically treat the Big Bash as the "end of season" and spend the next few matches practicing cuts and drives, trying to get better at timing. While this means I'm not getting big scores (usually out around 20 - 30) I do tend to rack up a bit of XP for my player on the straight bat and front foot points, along with a few 'bad luck mate' awards for chopping it on to my stumps attempting reverse sweeps, etc...

I try things in the Pro-40 one day thing in england, in the 4 day stuff TRY to play properly ... lol only had the game since yesterday so not that far in my season

I try things in the Pro-40 one day thing in england, in the 4 day stuff TRY to play properly ... lol only had the game since yesterday so not that far in my season

I thought someone said the English OD competition was 50 overs :rolleyes.

I thought someone said the English OD competition was 50 overs :rolleyes.

It is but i think it still says pro-40 which confused me at 1st lol :)

Bit odd seeming as it hasn't been called that since 2008 or possibly earlier than that I believe. Just a note to @BigAntStudios that it's now called the 'Royal London One Day Cup' not that it matters that much.

They would know that. Perhaps they initially called it the pro40 because of licenses, then the competition got changed to 50 overs so they implemented that, without changing the name because of code or forgetting about it?

Just got out for 83 inside edge onto my stumps :'( altho they had 3 fielders behind leg... Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread