How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Spent about 30 mins in practice mode trying out new shots against the quick bowlers, getting timing right etc.
Went to career mode. Faced only spin in the 5 matches I played... :facepalm

played my first BBL matches with my career player scores as follows: 100,139,61,67,18 fc ave: 59.24 list a ave: 40.01 t20 ave: 58.72 regular member of IPL and expecting selection for all international formats. 17 years old :D

Took 100+ wickets in my first season on career mode. Now got a contract with South Australia for Sheffield Shield in my first season (winter).

Need some help here.......Please.?

I downloaded the south African domestic teams and I want to add them to the career menu of teams in career mode. How do I do that??

Is it even possible??

Because I want to start my career playing for my south African domestic sides and not having to choose the English or Ausie sides.?

Anyone know what to do??

Thanks guys

Got my first ton last night in a one dayer. 130 from 60 odd. Had a strike rate of 212, I was so happy, I think my neighbours heard my celebration haha. It also netted a man of the match as Marsh didn't go on to score a double ton like he normally does haha. Very happy.

I bloody hate S.Marsh and P.Hughes!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah, I've 'high scored' a few games with 60-70, only to have S.Marsh go on and smash a double ton. It is funny, and gives you good competition within your team. I'm just bloody happy I got the ton. It came after a shocking form slump too. I was on 99 and the commentators are like, 'this is an unlucky for some', was feeling the pressure, then a quick single to long on, then epic fist pumps, was so happy.

played my first BBL matches with my career player scores as follows: 100,139,61,67,18 fc ave: 59.24 list a ave: 40.01 t20 ave: 58.72 regular member of IPL and expecting selection for all international formats. 17 years old :D
Oh my god! At 17, I only just made it into the Australian Test side and County Cricket

I downloaded the south African domestic teams and I want to add them to the career menu of teams in career mode. How do I do that??

Is it even possible??

Because I want to start my career playing for my south African domestic sides and not having to choose the English or Ausie sides.?

Anyone know what to do??

Thanks guys

There's another thread somewhere that explains it

I LOVE CRACK!

No, seriously, cracks in the pitch are a medium pacer's wet dream. Have one on the 4 day Aus domestic league and had my first real good innings bowling with this guy. One over I had two balls that were right on the good length crack that runs down the pitch about ball width from off stump.. they didn't really appear to deviate as much as the batsman thought they would. One went on to hit top of off stump, the other was just played badly and a simple catch on the ring. Another two consecutive caused thick edges, one that I thought carried to 4th or 5th slip (just dropped short I found out on replay after I appealed loudly) and another one that glanced to gully. There were some very very nice deviations. I still got another innings to bowl too after I get through my batting innings, so looking forward to this match progressing (TGIF!)

----------

Oh yeah, those two wickets gave me my first hatrick attempt in a very long time.. love the way the crowd start a chant in your run-up.. just hate that I completly missed the crack on the delivery though.

Is it even possible??

Anyone know what to do??

Thanks guys

Aus Team List has the same number of teams South Africa has.

Replace Aus teams with your downloaded S.A teams, and you will be able to start a career in Cobras or whatsoever, however, you cannot add the list without having to replace one of the stuctures

Most Wickets

I would like to know who has the most wickets in Career Mode. Further details would be nice
At this moment I have 343 from 39 games with 42 five-fors and a best of 8/3 for NSW

So far it is going good for me. Yet to score a century.
Scored 169 in 3(6 innings and 2 ducks :D ) FC matches with best of 84.
Scored 125 in 3 List-A match with high score of 66.

Yet to play a T20 :D

I would like to know who has the most wickets in Career Mode. Further details would be nice
At this moment I have 343 from 39 games with 42 five-fors and a best of 8/3 for NSW

That's the sort of thing I'd love to see on the leaderboards, next to people's career ranking. Here's my current batting all-rounder:

zFRsMIT.jpg

Plenty of time ahead for me to drop those averages though.

EDIT: Sometimes, having my woman watching the 'good TV' gives me time to do other things I enjoy, like make a spreadsheet for no good reason.

Last edited:
I cannot play spin at all!!! My 16 yo career bowler batting no 10 has no problem with the quicks or medium pacers, can get to 20-30 no problem but then the spinners come on and its goodnight thanks for coming!! I had a practice in the nets last night, poor batsman, pro bowler, and was lucky to get to 10!! Tried sweeping, blocking, slogging at to no avail. The frustrating thing of all was I could play the cut beautifully off front and back foot, smashing it into the side net where no keeper in the world could catch it, but if you cut to a spinner in a match you're gone majority of the time!! Admittedly my players skills are very low batting wise, but its absolutely bending me head ATM!!

Users who are viewing this thread