How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Hi if you play for Australia or England can you e picked for the ashes squad will there be the ashes

----------

If you play for Australia or England can you be picked for the ashes squad

Hi if you play for Australia or England can you e picked for the ashes squad will there be the ashes

There might be a series involving 5 tests between Eng and Aus....but it wouldnt (cannot) be called Ashes!

There might be a series involving 5 tests between Eng and Aus....but it wouldnt (cannot) be called Ashes!

Ross has essentially said that there will be something "very similar" in the game. I'm not sure if that's in the career mode or just a stand-alone series, but I'm sure it'll be nice. In the "official" Ashes game the tours don't involve warmup games against County teams. Heck, didn't even Cricket 2004 have that?

It would be really nice if before the career mode we can edit the default tournament names that are part of the career mode.

Well, that sounds like a lot of work to emulate someone's career. I wouldnt do that myself unless someone makes the whole calendar for me and shares it.

Can you choose which team you start your career for or are you given a team? And when you start with a team can you move to other teams?

Can you choose which team you start your career for or are you given a team? And when you start with a team can you move to other teams?

Yes...you choose a team at the start of the career mode!!

As for other teams, based on your skills, you might be invited to play for county/domestic teams etc!

Cheers guys , this along with the tour creator excite me the most never mind the actual gameplay , can't wait for release

Cheers guys , this along with the tour creator excite me the most never mind the actual gameplay , can't wait for release

Everything hinges on the gameplay though. No one wants a career or tours in a game that's no fun.

I think Big Ant's history of releasing games that are feature-sparse but gameplay-dense (AFL Live and the first rugby league game, although the first rugby league game arguably wasn't great) shows that they are putting gameplay at the top of the priority pile.

True but I have faith will be good , rugby league live 2 was class gameplay wise

When being selected for an international tour does your ability in a certain area for example being a good player of spin give you more chance of being selected for say a tour of India or do individual levels not make any difference?

Don?t know if this has been answered before. But in career mode which level do you start at? Club level or domestic?

Users who are viewing this thread