How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
View attachment 128461 Season 1 is over , no international selection.

did well in all formats.
stats
fc
54 innings 3347 runs @ 68+
16 100s 6 50s
list a
12 innings 736@ 73.6
4 100s 4 50s

t20
1390 runs@ 55
5 100s 8 50s

122000 career points
helmet rating 3
difficulty Legend

Season 2's start is slow, got out for 4 and 28 in first game.
batting 50 nt in second.

Speechless. I have no other words for it. You are too good it seems!

Started a new career as a bowling all rounder at pro difficulty had a dream debut, picking 10 wickets in the match, a fifty when batting and getting MOTM award.felt great to get the last wicket to win the match.

career.jpg careerbat.jpg bowl.jpg

As described a page or so ago, here's the debut 'nearly century', complete with flakes in the thumbnail. Because 99.

View attachment 128461 Season 1 is over , no international selection.

did well in all formats.
stats
fc
54 innings 3347 runs @ 68+
16 100s 6 50s
list a
12 innings 736@ 73.6
4 100s 4 50s

t20
1390 runs@ 55
5 100s 8 50s

122000 career points
helmet rating 3
difficulty Legend

Season 2's start is slow, got out for 4 and 28 in first game.
batting 50 nt in second.
Would be nice if you post a gameplay video of your career play...Eager to see your approach towards batting...

So, after patch 2 I started the career I've wanted to play from the start (well, as close as I can get). Batting all-rounder, come in at number 4 (I'd like to open) bowling right arm-off breaks - starting at Pro difficulty.

I'm playing for the Wellington Firebirds (having altered the career structure a little), and have just got through the first year.

Bowling is still too easy at Pro difficulty. My best figures are 10-22 in a 50 over match. My best innings in FCC is 8-22, and best match figures are 12-48. I still find batting very difficult, although I did manage 75 in a 50 over match, and got my first first-class 50 in the second to last match of the season (I was offered a contract in Sussex during our winter, although I should've chosen Middlesex because I've replaced Ed Joyce in the batting lineup - and we have too many batting spinners in the team).

The 50 was satisfying, because I've achieved my 2nd helmet rank and thus it was at Veteran. It wasn't as satisfying as it could be, because the bulk of my runs were scored through the covers ... the AI simply never put a cover or short-cover fieldsman in. Deep extra cover stopped the flow of fours, of course, but I'm happy to run singles all day long if I have to.

The frustration now is that because of my bowling performances, I've been selected for New Zealand. So now I'm at Legend difficulty - and my boy simply isn't good enough to deal with it (neither am I).

Still the best cricket game ever.

Speechless. I have no other words for it. You are too good it seems!
I dont think i am that good. Most of my runs and 100s are scored on pro level, on veteran i played only 6,7 games. After reaching Legend level i have scored 2 100s and 1 50 in fc(9 games) and 3 50s in t20(16 games), its been a nightmare on legend, my all selection chances are now "good chance", earlier they were "expecting selection".
On pro level my strike rate was more than 200 and average was close to 90, now i am scoring at 100+ and averaging 25.[DOUBLEPOST=1406928662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would be nice if you post a gameplay video of your career play...Eager to see your approach towards batting...
Even i want to share, but whenever i record my game starts to lag , it becomes unplayable. any help in this case would be appreciated. I have tried fraps and bandicam both.

Batting Approach-
most of the times i play on front foot and premeditated shots. On pro level it was working fine but now i am learning to play according to the pitch of the ball.

all i can share right now is these screen shots2014-08-02_00004.jpg 2014-08-02_00005.jpg 2014-08-02_00006.jpg
2014-08-02_00001.jpg 2014-08-02_00002.jpg 2014-08-02_00003.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest i don't know how you get past the fielder problem when you hit to the legside and the random edges to the keeper. I am enjoying my career as a 17 year old also but for bowling mostly not batting as i average just 11 in first class with two 50s and one 50 in A league also at 17.5. Every pull shot goes in the air with no triggers in.:mad

I will have to start on a lower level now or wait for patch 3 as now it's on veteran i know my average will go down. In the other modes i do score 50s and some 100s but that square leg fielder is not there like 98% of the bloody times unlike career mode.

Went back to the other modes after the square leg problem and sure enough the reason why it's not annoying is because the AI does not set fielders there as much.:spy

I dont think i am that good. Most of my runs and 100s are scored on pro level, on veteran i played only 6,7 games. After reaching Legend level i have scored 2 100s and 1 50 in fc(9 games) and 3 50s in t20(16 games), its been a nightmare on legend, my all selection chances are now "good chance", earlier they were "expecting selection".
On pro level my strike rate was more than 200 and average was close to 90, now i am scoring at 100+ and averaging 25.[DOUBLEPOST=1406928662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Even i want to share, but whenever i record my game starts to lag , it becomes unplayable. any help in this case would be appreciated. I have tried fraps and bandicam both.

Batting Approach-
most of the times i play on front foot and premeditated shots. On pro level it was working fine but now i am learning to play according to the pitch of the ball.

all i can share right now is these screen shotsView attachment 128482 View attachment 128483 View attachment 128484
View attachment 128479 View attachment 128480 View attachment 128481

Your batting stats are really good....What type of bowler are you??[DOUBLEPOST=1406955236][/DOUBLEPOST]Got out on 49 yesterday....Was going well batting along with Dhoni...Fine edge in leg side to WK....:noway

Coming to the end of my third English domestic season and in 100 first class innings, I'd never scored a century. I bat at #7 on Veteran difficulty.

My 101st innings ended on 97, bowled by a yorker. :(

Still my best score though. Also whoever said you can't hit sweeps to the boundary, I didn't quite manage it, but I did have one that would have made it if a fielder hadn't got there first, and I ran 3 off it instead. It got very close though, and it was the first time I've run more than 2 so I just thought I'd let you know that I'm guessing it's possible depending on timing.

bb
Your batting stats are really good....What type of bowler are you??[DOUBLEPOST=1406955236][/DOUBLEPOST]Got out on 49 yesterday....Was going well batting along with Dhoni...Fine edge in leg side to WK....:noway
I am batting allrounder, no 4 batsmen and medium fast bowler but i hardly get to bowl after reaching legend level.

as far as my batting record is concern, i practiced alot , i still take net practice before the games and that really helps

Try OBS (Open Broadcaster) and instead of streaming, set the broadcast mode to file output. Most of the settings you don't need to touch, but if it still lags, try downscaling the output resolution to 720p. As long as your bitrate is about 20k or so, it's upscale in sony vegas quite well. If your PC is weak you don't want to be recording in full HD as you'll notice a bit of lag, but the advantage of OBS is that the file sizes are quite small as it records in x.264.

I am batting allrounder, no 4 batsmen and medium fast bowler but i hardly get to bowl after reaching legend level.

as far as my batting record is concern, i practiced alot , i still take net practice before the games and that really helps

Oh great, I find practicing in the nets boring before all the matches, but I do practice when the matches are against International side...

Users who are viewing this thread