How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
agreed. Way too hard to watch and play against fast bowlers. Even then for some reason my mind gets all muddled and I end up playing the wrong shot! lol. My biggest problem is patience though *sigh*

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
agreed. Way too hard to watch and play against fast bowlers. Even then for some reason my mind gets all muddled and I end up playing the wrong shot! lol. My biggest problem is patience though *sigh*
That's everybody's problem these days...;)

Swervin

Club Cricketer
If only I could borrow some of your skills. Still yet to make a century in any form of the game. Best so far is 78
Perhaps I am a little too afraid to take on the men in the deep like you clearly have
Skills not that good yet sk.jpg
it's all in the mo ;)
Go hard in the T20s, smacked.jpg
Avoid the men in the deep, play each ball on it's merits, check field after every ball (I didn't this time holed out at deep MW)
hit over the top to long on/midwicket till the field changes then hit long off/x-cover, anything on leg goes behind square
after the field restrictions are lifted play ground shots till they bring mid on and midwicket inside the circle
if you get out you get out, if you pick em right you make runs
78 is a damn good inns, stick with it the hundreds will come, this is a freak innings that I had to brag about ;)

koston54

Club Cricketer
I'll have to give it a go. I feel like I cheating if I just play the same shot over and over again but having said that I usually get caught at mid on or mid off because of bad timing. I start remembering where the gaps are and start trying to play shots that aren't right for the ball.

Just need more practice and more game time I guess.. and this game is not a chore to play so I don't mind putting in the hours :)

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got a chance to play DBC after 10 days ,
We(NSW) were chasing 260 odd in a list A match, surprisingly we won comfortably , thanks to my 50 ball 100 :D(5th list a ton).
I got out after scoring 111 of 64, at that stage we were 145/3 in 15 overs.

This is my fastest 100 @ legend:cheers

Last edited:

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
End of Season 1
Difficulty
Legend
FC
1610 runs @ 55
4 100s, 9 50s
Best Scores 207*
List A
1019 runs @78
5 100s , 3 50s
Best Score 191
T20
121 @17
1 50
Best Score 50
1 wicket

Season 2
1st Game
Scored 127 & 33* in 10 wicket win.
2015-01-16_00002.jpg

D

Dutch

And here I am still chasing my first century in any format on pro difficulty..

I'm sure when my career batman is 32 years old I might get there!!

I have to keep telling myself not to be too greedy; if it takes 200 balls or whatever then it is fine: i always get out when I want too many quick runs!

FootyHead

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
is it bad that my players skills are filled for front foot and straight bat but basically no extra on anything else after 3 seasons?
Also i made the Aussie ODI and T20 teams in the first season but Test team still is "long way off"...might have something to do with my about 250 strike rate in first class...:facepalm:D

Users who are viewing this thread